Green ain't your colour

We pulled into the driveway and Ethan left me in the car while he ran the shopping into the house. I was very uncomfortable sitting in the cold wet pull up. I was deep in thought when I felt myself being lifted.  Ok Em I'm going to get you ready for swimming before I unpack the shopping."He sets me on the floor and lays down a changing mat. He strips my dress off" Lay on the mat please" He Coos" awe princess that can't feel good. " He wipes me up, slides on the swim diaper and puts on my swim suit. I am then placed on the counter top. He seems to be taking more time then my patience allows. "Ethan hurry up I wanna swim. " I say kicking my feet. "You have to be patient missy. If you dont stop kicking and whining you'll be taking a nap. Do you understand?" Yes. " yes what" Ethan says staring me in the eyes. "yes Ethan" " Good girl. Now you are going to sit in the playpen while I finish up."

"Jump to me cutie pie" Ethan had placed a pair of dory water wings on my arms and was prompting me to jump in to the water in front of him. After I leap he catches me spinning me around causing an embarrassing fit of giggles. He had a collection of toys for the pool. l take a watering can and dumped it on  his his head. I was in the middle of a giggle fit when two big splashes of water came out of no where. " Nono!!' I scream wriggling in Ethan's arms too excited to wait any longer. "Hi Emmy bear how was your day?" he says bringing me into a bear hug. "Good but I missed you so much!"  " awe I missed you too sweet thing" I looked up from his shoulder to see Mark talking to Ethan. ," what's Marky doing here? " " He's sleeping over tonight to help me with um an assignment." "Oh okay" I said puzzled as I tried to think of what the actual reason was. We swam and splashed for another twenty minutes before Ethan volunteered to get me  dressed so Mark and Noah could have a quick " adult" discussion.

Ethan's POV

"where did Emmy go? I say as I put the towel over Emma's head drying her off . "Boo!" "ahhh! You're so scary. Alright my little monster can you lay on the mat for me please" She was so adorable with her giggley playfulness. Noah didn't deserve to be her caretaker. She made so much progress under my strict guidance but of course grandfather gives his favourite whatever he wants. Asking out Mark was the last straw  he knew I had my heart set on him. So, today was pure motivation and will stop at nothing to get what's rightfully mine. " I'm not wearing a diaper!" I am pulled from my thoughts as Emma wiggles trying to get off the mat. " Emma you know the rules two wets and you wear a diaper. Plus its nothing to be embarrassed about little ones like you aren't always ready to use the potty. Now you are going to hold still young lady while I finish getting you dressed" she crossed her arms giving me the cutest face as I get her diapered. I give her a raspberry on her belly which turns her into a giggling mess.

Noah
"I know Babe I just want her to be a bit more settled before I tell her about us. But I swear I will tell her as soon as she's back in daycare besides she adores you already" " I know but remember when you get frustrated with all the effort it's going to take to hide this from her that it was your idea. Also, you're paying for dinner tonight." "of course" I smirk pulling him for a peck on the lips and then resting my hands on his butt" anything for the best boyfriend in the world."

Emma's POV
I hate this diaper, I hate this dress and I still hate this car seat. The one strap puts pressure on the bulk of the diaper making me feel it even more. worse of all they're taking me out to eat where everyone will see my diaper playing peek a boo under this stupid dress. We get there and the waitress wheels over a highchair. "Shes so precious" she coos making me hurl in my mouth. "Nono I wanna sit in your lap." " but look at this fun chair the waitress brought over and it will be easier to color in it." Noah tries. No I dont wanna!!! Mark takes me" Mission control we are clear for landing" he pretends to fly me into the high chair and some how gets a bib on me as I was trying  dodge his attempts. The waitress comes, Mike orders a burger, Noah orders a pot pie for himself and mac and cheese with broccoli for me finally he makes a good decision. " can you please warm up her bottle for me" he asks the waitress. " I Dont..." before I could get a word in Mark put a paci in my mouth " I think we have a fussy little princess her who needs an early bedtime tonight" Mark said while stroking my hair. " I think we do. Look sweetie you love your formula and you need it to grow up strong." They went on like this for the rest of the evening playing off each other and making decisions for me together.  When we got back to the apartment they even went through the bedtime routine. Mark sat on the side of the tub as Noah bathed me, Noah let Mark pick  my pjs, Mark brushed my hair and they both read me a story then kissed my forehead at the same time. They were disgustingly in sinc. They should date.... wait a minute.