Down the rabbit hole

It feels like i'm dying as I nuzzle my face into Clifford. This was possibly the worst hangover of my life.  There was sunlight shining on my face weird my curtains are always closed. I open my eyes to see what looks to be a toddler's bedroom. There are toys every where, the walls are pink and i'm lying in a toddlers bed."What the fuck!" I scream jumping out of bed I try the window. the room appeared to be about 20 floors up. i try the door and its locked after pounding on it for a while i sink to the floor and start crying. i hear the door open , a tray being set on the table and suddenly a figure crouched in front of me asks "Are you done now princess?"  I nod not looking up,I was too scared to even move. "My name is Noah, I'm going to be your caretaker this semester here at doll Academy. I'm not going to hurt you, can i see your pretty eyes this morning."(Noah is in pic above)  I look up to meet two eyes starring right into mine and a sippy cup of water is being held out to me. " I thought you might be thirsty after all that yelling and screaming" he states as i take the cup in my hand way too thirsty to care."Tha..nnnn...kkk yy.....ooouu" i stutter and starting drinking with one hand. "Two hands please baby doll I don't want you to spill."

I finished my water and had finally stopped crying he had just sat in front of me watching. 'Alright sweety i'm gunna take you to the bathroom to go potty than you're gunna eat breakfast while i explain the rules here" he said calmly. He lifted me to my feet and led me to the bathroom. He went to pull my pants down and i slapped his hands away "FUCK OFF! I can do it myself i'm not a little girl!"  " You are a little girl Emma and little girls don't swear or hit. Do you need a time out to sort out those big feelings? he asks. I shake my head as i plan a way out of this and right now the best plan is to play along. "Alrighty, that was your last warning. Next time you'll be on the naughty stool" he continues to "help" me potty and wash my hands. He then shows me a potty chart and makes me pick out a sticker. i pick one with Clifford and Emily-Elizabeth on it.

Breakfast was Mickey mouse pancakes with fruit on a sofia the first plate, I started eating as he listed all the rules FML:

1.listen to anyone who is in charge

2. no hitting or swearing

3. you will wear pull ups 

4. no skipping class

5. you must visit grandpa once a week

6. i will brush your teeth, bathe and dress you

7. nap is at 1

8. bed time is at 9

"well fuck that shit"