homecoming

Emma's POV

I wake up in Noah's room and realize I'm surrounded by bars. I start to panic as I swear they start closing in on me. I look for Clifford frantically but he's no where to be found. At this point I'm in a full on sob as I take a deep breath and yell "Noah!!!! I want out!!! I wait what feels like a couple minutes before I yell again PLeassse No No I want out Now!.i curl up in a deep sob. I hear the door open " Hello Princess what's the matter? Can you tell Marky what's wrong?"  " I dont like it it's scary and I I I cant find Clifford." " Come here darling" Mark says picking me up into a bouncing cuddle patting me on the back. "it's ok Emma the bars are there to keep you safe and Clifford will be there too hes waiting for you on the couch. Why dont we get you a paci and then we can go see Clifford"  "ok, is Nono here" "sorry hun nono had to run some boring adult errands but he will be back in about three shows ok"

He puts a pink paci in my mouth then takes me to the playpen in the livingroom with Clifford. " Look Sofia's on hun. I'll be right back ok I'm just going to grab you some water. " "ok marky hurry back."

I was completely calm by the time sofia was over. "Marky?" "yes Emma" "Are me and nono really moving in with you?" " Yes love and I'm very happy that you are! Nono is grabbing moving boxes and everything we need to get settled." "I'm happy too...  I dont wanna watch tv no more can we cuddle and read books?" "Of Course baby girl! what should we  read?)" "
"Anything." Mark went a grabbed stack of books from my room.  He puts me in is lap and I rest my head on his shoulder. I like it, the comfort of his shoulder and the way he uses a different voice for each character.

Noah's POV

I'm finally on my last errand. Now to get in and out of Walmart. Grandfather was nice enough to inform me that Emma panics in the crib if she doesn't have a mobile playing. I hope she's still asleep when I get home. I browse the little aisle and my heart coos. I find a the perfect mobile it has horses and plays the tune of all the pretty little ponies. I also picked up some cute pjs one set with sofia the first another with pandas.

By the time I'm done grocery shopping I am way too tired to cook. So, I pick up pizza on the way home.

20 mins later

I walk in on the cutest sight my little Emmy wrapped up in Mark's arm as he reads her a story. I quietly start filming... and upload. *bzzz* Mark checks his cell." I didnt even hear you come In you sneaky pest. let's smother him in hugs Emma" I am loving smushed as Emma giggles. "Alright I give it's time for dinner"  I take the tray off so Mark can set her in" She starts fussing as I hear a small whine which is quickly corrected by one of Mark's famous dad looks. Dinner goes peacefully honestly I could see us doing this every night. I try not to laugh looking at Emmy. Her face is covered in pizza sauce. Alright my messy little monster it's time for a bath" I say wiping her face I honestly dont know how she manages to get food on her nose. "uppie please no no!" "Wow my princess has such good manners!"

She was doing so well until it came time to tuck her in. " Please nono it's scary in there!" " Shh my sweet girl look Clifford is already for some cuddles" I say rocking her back and forth. I slowly set her in as she begins to full on sob. " I wanna sleep with you and Marky" " Marky and I will be right there if you need anything it's way safer for you to be in the crib." The mobile starts and I sing along as I rub her back." Hush a bye dont you cry go to sleep my little baby. when you wake you shall have all the pretty little ponies. Blacks and bays dapples and greys running in the night one by one they begun dance and prance for little baby." Before I can finish shes out like a light. I carefully kiss her forehead and pull the side of the crib up.

I walk into Mark setting up a romantic movie night.He has a bowl of popcorn, a heavy blanket and  He tops it off by  slipping a glass of red wine. ,"mmm what's the occasion mi amor." I say pulling him close and kissing him on the lips. " "I'm just so proud of my handsome prince. You pulled reorganizing Emma's rules so good and you stuck to them. Even when you put her down for bed I know it must have hurt you to hear her cry but you put her to sleep. He takes my hand and leads me to the couch. We haven't had a movie night like this In a while just us while I lay back against his chest his arms holding me safe. We were fully engaged in Niomi and Ely's no kiss list  when I hear  Emma cry for me. " Go heat up a bottle I got her" "I dont mind Mark" "I'm not asking" he says playfully slapping my butt"

Mark's POV

I calmly entered "Hey baby girl what's wrong? "I had a bad dream and am scared where's Noah? "Hes in the kitchen he"ll come give you a kiss in a minute. Why dont we have a little cuddle on the rocking chair. I say swooping her up in my arms. After a minute of cuddles Noah comes in and kisses Emma's forehead "my poor princess Emma". I clear my throat "Hand me the bottle hun and go start a bath I'll join you in a minute". He starts giving me the puppy eyes. ""shes close to sleep anyway. Can you also start the Mobile please. He left and I watch Emma slowly suckle the bottle till she drifted off fully. I replaced her bottle with a paci, tucked her in and kissed her cheek. Now to take care of Noah.

I slip into the bathroom as Noah starts the water. "Mmm Now that's a good boy. Come here Love."  He walks over and starts making out with me. I pull back and strip his shirt going back to kissing. He stops to strip mine
. Passion flies and suddenly we are making love against the bathroom counter. We finish with a cozy shared bath and he is quite comfortable between my legs. "We should do this  more often" Noah says reaching back to run his fingers through my hair." We shall have plenty of time for baths at my place. In the big soaker tub with the jets on. Everything's gunna be perfect baby." " I know I cant wait. Now I would like to go to my favorite place" " Anything for you . but which favourite place are you thinking of." I say nibbling on his ear" Asleep in your arms.

We head to bed as quietly as possible.
I wrap my arms around him as we face a peacefully sleeping Emma. I listen to their breathing softly to try and sleep when all of a sudden Emma let's out a snore. I hold my breath trying not to laugh. Man this is going to be a long week.