Sending hugs

Noah's POV

I pause for a moment to watch her sleep peacefully curled up with her stuffie before softly closing the door behind me. I walk in to my office where everyone is waiting for me. " We have made our decision. Emma will stop attending daycare until shes ready. We will take turns babysitting her during the school day to teach her how to behave, trust and play." Jen had spoke her final word and I could not argue. It was a good plan but she wont get to socialize with other little ones. " ok, who's looking after her tomorrow.

Emma's POV

I stretch and kiss Clifford "good morning, did you sleep well? uh huh Im glad and I love you more!" I giggle as I give him a great big bear hug snuggling my face into him. " Well good morning Emma and Clifford." Noah says as he walks over and kisses our cheeks. "Time to get up you little snuggle bug" I giggle and jump into Noah's arms to kiss him on the cheek. He twirls around until he sets me down " let's go potty and get dressed then I'll make you some dino oats" " I LOVE Dino oats" When we get to the bathroom he takes off my night gown off, checks my diaper before taking it off and places me on the toilet. "Im so proud of you for keeping your nappy dry"!

After dressing me in pink patterned tights and a grey sweater Noah made me some dino oats. He allowed me to sit on the counter and watch the eggs hatch. He slid me off of the conter and started walking towards the high chair. " But, Nono I wanna have breakfast at the play table like yesturday." " I wish we had time sweetie but I have to get you ready to go to Ethans house and I cant leave you alone at at that table" " Why am I going to Ethans?" I ask playfully swinging my legs as he buckled me in. " you two are going to have a play date today! Doesnt that sound fun?" I shake my head as i dig in my oatmeal for some dinos. He just carries on packing a bottle, a sippy cup of raspberry Orange juice and some animal crackers. After we finnish he takes me back to the bedroom.

I see him grab one pull up, changing supplies and a hand full of diapers. " Now do you want your pink or blue paci? I Dont want a paci or those diapers and i dont want to go Ethan's stupid house! I say as i cross my arms and stomp my foot. Ethan grabs my forearms " Do we sass our caretakers Little girl? he says with a very stern look almost as scary as Ethans. No Noah I squeek. Then what should you be saying to Nono right now?" Im sorry for sassising you Nono." I say before being brought into a hug. Lets go pick a bathing suit. Ethan has an indoor pool and if you're a very good girl maybe he'll take you swimming.

15 mins later

I cant wait to get out of this car seat. im super uncomfortable and embarrassed. I caught a glimpse of myself in the elevator mirror and saw how visable the bulk of my pull up was in the back. We arrive and Noah carries me up the driveway ignoring my pleas to walk. Ethan answers the door and Noah unsuringly places me in Ethan's arm then sets my backpack on the floor. Be a good girl Emmy he says as he kisses my forehead.

Ethan sits on the couch and turns me so that im facing him. " Just like Noah
I have my own rules for the little ones I watch.
1. Listen and do as I say
2. No hitting or hurting others
3. no swearing
4. If you have two accidents in your pull ups you are in diapers for the rest of the day
5. You are a little one so you will use things that are for little ones.

I have a little bit of work to do and then we have to do some errands. So you are going to play quietly in the play pen. Do you understand?"

Yes Ethan. He places me in the pen and i look at the toys. I choose to colour in the Sofia the First book.

After what seems like forever Ethan picks me up, gets me ready and buckles me up in carseat. " Where are we going? I ask to break the silence. " The post Office, grand fathers house and then the grocery store." " But people can tell im wearing a pull up with these leggings on." " Thats ok Emma. You're just a little girl and everyone knows little ones sometimes need extra protection." I didnt argue with him, letting the anger and anxiety build. The cooing started in the post office " What a little cuite wootie". The grocery store was even worse as people cood at me, made silly faces and asking questions you might ask a 2 year old.

I started getting over whelmed and then a couple walked up to chat with Ethan. " Hey Ethan its been forever and whos this little cutie pie? You didnt tell us you had taken another on. Karen goes on all the time about how well behaved the little ones you care for turn out." " This is Emma, shes under Noah's care i'm just babysitting this little munchkin. Emma, these are my good friends Eric and James." Hi I squeak from the shopping cart." "Awe, someone's a little shy. When Does she go up for adoption? James asks getting an approving smile from Eric. " We don't know yet. There's a lot of socialization
left to do before that can happen." I could feel the panic attack starting, I couldnt breathe, my stomach hurt and then I started crying. " She so perfect we read her fact sheet online. Oh well Honey looks like we're going to have to wait a little longer. See you around Ethan" Eric reassured James. That moment I lost it unable to control myself " I want Noah!!". Ethan finally realizes the tears in my eyes and sprung into action. He grabbed my paci from the back pack and picked me up bouncing from side to side making shushing noices. When he feels my body stop shaking he begins " I know you want Noah right now but, its our special day and hes busy learning all kinds of important things. But you can send him a giant hug. Just hug your self like this and fling that hug out so it can find him".  I send Noah the biggest hug I could. " Do you feel better? I Nod. Ok lets go grab some water proof diapeys and scadadle or we are going to be late to see grand father.