Grandfather

When we arrived at grandfather's office I was expecting to be greeted by an old man but there stood a well dressed 30 something year old man. " Why hello Miss Emma. Grandfather said with his arms reaching out for me.  Hi. I say getting really annoyed with the passing game the was going on today. "Its good to see you grandfather. Ive heard her adoption profile has been quite popular." Ethan starts as he sits in a chair on the opposite side of the desk. " Quite, two days and she already has five interested couples. It will certainly be an interesting bidding process. but the interest could build more if she were still in daycare." I couldnt believe these two were talking about me as if I were a prize pony up for auction. " Um yeah what the auctual fuck do you think you're talking about. Bid my ass! Fuck you guys im going home! I say as I struggle against the arms holding me hostage. " tsk tsk little doll I see Noah's still trying to tame that potty mouth. Grandfather does not like such vile words coming from his princes and princesses." he grabs a pacifier from his desk drawer and shoves it into my mouth. " I think we just have a tired cranky lil tot that needs a nap. So you're gunna keep that paci in and take a little snooze while us grown ups finish talking. If you dont listen you will be over my knee before our playdate little girl." His eyes screamed buisiness so I allowed him to lay me on a nap cot and cover me with a blanket.

Half an hour later

I woke up but didnt dare open my eyes. I really had to go pee and I could barely hold it. Suddenly my bladder gives and my pull up expands. Atleast its only my first accident today. I roll over and stretch pretending to wake up. " I trust my sweet little Emma has returned" Yes, Grandfather. Im sorry I was naughty. I say through my paci trying not to gag. " All is forgiven" he says picking me up and placing me on his lap. " uh oh lets go change your bum. its the perfect time for you to try on the dress i got you.

 its the perfect time for you to try on the dress i got you

I looked around for Ethan. " He went to a meeting sunshine" He says as he pulls my leggings and wet pull up off. He finishes cleaning me up and then stands me in front of a mirror. I looked even more like a toddler and the dress was short enough that my pull up was playing peek a boo. He cleared his throat and gave me an expecting look. " thank-you for the pretty dress grandfather" I take the paci out to give him a kiss on the cheek. " you're welcome. Let me take your paci and ill go set up our tea party. why dont you go get dolled up in the dress up trunk." I stare at the box and shake my head at the accessories. "oh my goodness grandfather Im gunna be the prettiest princess." Not, I grab the typical tiara, fairy wings, rings, necklaces and a pair of too big heels. I walk back to find the tea party set up on a little play table and grandfather sitting on the small chair. " Would you like some tea Princess Emmy" " yes please of gradfather that would be lovely." After he pours the tea i hide my scowl by pretending to drink. Only  Nono is allowed to call me Emmy. ' Would you like a cookie grandfather" I say as I offer him a plate of plastic chocolate  chip cookies. " Thank you darling, so what do you and Noah play"? He's fishing just like Ethen did " Hungry hippos, house, blocks and we colour."
"That sounds fun. whats your favourite cartoon?" I put on my cutest voice " Clifford the big red dog. Clifford and I watch his show together."  " whats your favourite snack" " Apples and peanut butter. May I have a drink please grandfather" I say as I start a nervous caughing fit"  " of cource! such good princess manners." He hands me a sippy cup and I start chugging.

Ethens point of view

Emma was doing so well after her little episode in the begining. I watched the live stream while i was in the waiting room. With every cute answer, eye lash flutter and hair twirl the amount of interested couples increased. She looked so adorable in her dress and honestly her sweet side really showed today Im  gunna be so sad when I have to hand her back to Noah. Just then Grandfather came through the door with Emma on his hip and the diaper bag on his shoulder. " Well sweet thing we are going to see Noah and get a treat on his break because you've been such a good girl today."

Emma's POV
We enter an ice cream shop and I see Noah waiting at a table with a high chair. I was too excited i can see the strawberry icecream waiting on the tray and i cant fight being placed in as  I feared it would get my treat taken away.  At the 45 minute mark of Ethens run down of this morning i need to pee. I was 100 percent sure i could hold it until we got to Ethans place.  I got a hug and a wet wipe face clean from Nono before he buckeled me into the car seat. " see you in a bit Emmy" Noah says before kissing my cheek and shutting the door. We were about 5 mins away from when we hit the worlds biggest pot hole and i wet myself  in  responce. Thats my second today I hope I can hide it.