Super Geeky

Emma's POV (mark is pic above)

I yawned then turned to kiss Clifford good morning. I sat up and fluttered my eyes open" well Clifford I better get nono. You can go back to sleep. I walked out of the living room to see mark making breakfast in the kitchen and Noah putting his coat on. I ran up to Noah and hugged him super tight ' Please don't go Nono!" I promise Em I will be back after school and Mark has quite the fun day planned for you. He kisses my forehead then passes me to Mark. I sob kicking and screaming into his shoulder." Maybe I should stay" Noah says setting his messenger bag on the floor. " Hun, you need to leave shes fine. She just woke up a little fussy and I will calm her when you leave. You cannot give into her every wish and if you stay you're teaching her that if she pitches a fit she gets what she wants." " You're right Bye Mark and bye miss Emma"
Mark was bouncing me on his hip while he made pancakes shaped like Mickey Mouse. When he's done he takes a cool wet face cloth and wipes my face. " I'm so glad you calmed down princess you can make yourself sick throwing fits like that. Now you are going to eat these pancakes in your high chair without any fuss or you will be having a time out." I sulk as he buckles me into the high chair. I eat slowly my appetite not fully there and I'm when I'm finished Mark praises me. He cleans me up then picks me up" all right mission control says it's time to suit up." he makes rocket sounds all the way to the bedroom. He he picks out a batman shirt, elephant leggings and a pull up. He hums the mission impossible theme song as he gets me dressed. "mission complete time for play".

He takes out a play doh set and w start playing at the coffee table. I've always enjoyed the feeling of the dough squishing in my hands. We made a whole play doh jungle with animals of all kinds. After about an hour of play Mark interrupts the fun " I have a meeting at the school soon and after we are going to have a picnic at the park. Let's clean up this mess please." Before I knew it we were walking down the street. "I see the school!" I started to pull Mark down the street. " Slow down Emma there's no rush." We walk into an office that has toys everywhere and there were posters of Cole from safety patrol everywhere. "Awe this must be little miss Emma. Shes even cuter than Noah described. yes you are! " this chick was super annoying and was drawing a crowd of idiot patrol over to coo over me. " are you going to say hello?" " Hi" I say before hiding my head in his shoulder. "so is she going into the meeting with you?" " Naw she's gonna stay at my desk and colour" He says as he starts bouncing me. "Do you honestly think that's a good idea? She has run away before and what about your phone? She should be place in the playpen in the centre of the room." I look up to see Ethen standing with a very important looking person. " Ethen calm down buddy it's an easy mistake
no need to get so worked up. Ethen I'll  take Emma while you set up the pen. Ethen go do your round of the school before that sass of yours gets you in more trouble and everyone else please get back to work!" "yes Mr. President!" Ethen walked away in a huff and Mark handed me over before I could begin to fight it. I start to wiggle and reach for Mark. " Hes right there sunshine. Everyone calls me Mr President but you can call me Beau." he says booping me on the nose. " Nice to meet you Beau" " Its nice to meet you too. why dont we go pick out a sticker in my office Mark should be done." By the time I pick out a strawberry scratch and sniff the playpen is set up with a couple of toys and colouring books. "Play quietly please , Mark and I will be done before you know it."

20 mins later
I'm so bored and I have to pee. I squirm and wiggle while I brush a toy pony's mane. I guess the lady from before noticed and came over to ask " Do you need to go potty?"  I nod and she picks me up. On the way down the hallway we run into Ethen. " What are you to ladies up to?" " Just a potty run some little girl was doing a lot of dancing" " Here I can take her you have a lot of work to do and shes more comfortable with me" " Are you sure I dont mind" " Yeah, come here Emmy" I return a goodbye to the lady and we finally reach the bathroom. When I wash my hands I work up th courage to ask him" why were you so mean to Mark?" " I was worried about you silly. If I hadn't told Mark who knows what kind of trouble you could have gotten into or the  boo boos you could have got" "Mmkay" I say sarcastically.  When we get back Mark is waiting by his desk. " Marky is it time for the park!?" "Shh, Emmy we might not be able to go Mr president feels like you need another adult there with us to keep an eye on you. Ethen do you mind?" " I'll go with you two if you guys let me grab my lunch and the stroller out of the car so you can get her to nap after" They walk together to Ethan car and strap me into the stroller.

Park
We finish lunch which was a pb and J with strawberries and some Juice. I am told to stay in sight before I run for the equipment. I swear Ethen was flirting with Mike the entire lunch bonding over starwars and feeding him compliments. I went off to escape it sliding down the slide swinging on the swing and then a boy came to the playground. " I didn't know they let little babies like you play on the playground" he shoved me causing me to fall back and my head to hit the stair rail. Ethen and Mark comes over at the same time a hippy looking female approaches. " Yeah well I didn't think they allowed Dicks like you to be seen on this playground!" I almost get up to deck him when Mark picks me up. " Are you ok Emmy? Let's see. Oh that's a nasty bump he says kissing it better. we beat go put some ice on that and clean up your hands." " Billy what did I say about picking on other kids now apologize to this girl then we are going home for a spanking and a nap" He says sorry and I fake accept it.

On the way back Ethen speaks up. " Are you seriously not going to correct her swearing?" " I was going to talk to her about it later. I don't think she deserves it seeing as she was defending herself. Might I remind you that Emma is in my care today" " My apologies I have seem to have lost my place. Any way I should get back to the school. See you later."

The ice feels amazing on my bump and Mark was cuddling me the whole time. He puts me down for a nap. I'm in for a real boring conversation when I wake up."