Prologue

Reader's P.O.V

By now I realized, I'm all alone. My parents left me a long time ago. I thought the village was by my side, but they're only interested in my kekkai genkai. Even though I'm surrounded by people most of the time, I'm alone. No friends. No family. Just me alone. I thought, that I was going to be alone forever. Fortunately, I thought wrong.

One day, I was walking around in Konoha. I finished my daily training, so I was walking to relax a bit. It was a windy but sunny day. I enjoyed the weather. I liked the feeling of the wind blowing through my long (h/c) hair out of my face. I wanted to cut my hair so badly, but I left it like that, because it resembled our clan. At least other people out of the village told me that.

I was walking through the park where all the other kids were playing around. I looked at them with envy. The other children didn't want to play with me. They would always say the same "Sorry, but our parents said that you couldn't get hurt, so you can't play with us." After that, they would always laugh at me and go away.

I still was walking. I noticed that something was off. There was one child sitting on a swing, that was attached to a single tree. That child was alone. It was a boy. Blonde hair, whiskers on his face, blue eyes like water, orange clothes and goggles on his head. I continued to analyze him more. He looked really sad. I've never seen a kid on a swing so sad before.

I decided to talk to him. "Why aren't you swinging?" I asked him with a smile on my face. "Don't wanna" He replied with a sad pout. "Then get of the swing, I want to swing" I said chuckling a little.

After that, he decided to look at me. "Y-You're Aiyakami (Y/N)!" he stated out the obvious. "Yes, so what?" I asked him. "Why are you talking to me?" he asked still with wonder in his voice. "Because you're not swinging and I want to swing now." I laughed.

"Forget it, what's your name?" I questioned. "Uzumaki Naruto" he said smiling. Then it hit me, this was the kid with the nine-tailed fox in him. So that was why he was alone. Stupid people, they never see the true person behind rumors. People only were with me, because rumors said, that I bring fortune. They didn't really care about me.

"So Naruto" I looked at him with a smile and stretched out my hand towards him. "Let's be friends!" At that, Naruto smiled like he just became Hokage and took my hand. "Yes! Believe it!" He almost shouted, which made me laugh.

After that day, Naruto and I became best friends. Only he accepted me, the real me. I accepted him too. I was happy. Really happy.

I still acted really nice to the villagers. But one day, almost the whole village gathered around Naruto and scolded him. I figured, that he did one of his pranks. I thought they would only scold him really quick, but I thought wrong.

The scene escalated rather quickly and they began to insult Naruto, which made me really mad, so I snapped. "What has he ever done to you? Naruto only wants your attention, don't you get it? Oh, I forgot. You're too stupid, so of course you don't get it." I shouted at all of them.

Everyone was shocked. "But (Y/N)-sama, that kid is evil. He's a bad influence for you. Because of him you got evil too." "(Y/N)-sama, get away from him. What's gotten into you?" "What's wrong, (Y/N)-sama? You're not acting like your usual self." Was everything I heard.

"You act like you know me, but you don't. I've always been like this. And how could this cute little guy" I pointed at Naruto. "be evil? Screw this, come Naruto we're going." Everyone was still shocked at my behaviour.

As I left with Naruto, he thanked me and almost cried tears of joy. Little did I know, that a certain raven-haired boy was watching the whole scenerio and smirked to himself. After that day, the raven-haired boy always watched me, if I was in his reach, but I didn't notice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the prologue. Thank you so much for reading and I apologise for any typos or something like that. This chapter was kind of short, but it's just the prologue. So anyways, I hope you enjoyed.

Find cool Naruto merch with worldwide free shipping here: https://narutoeverything.com/?ref=45

jyaane =^-^= -Fraistel24