Chapter 13

Reader's P.O.V

*three days time skip*

We are all in Naruto's and Jiraiya's room as we hear a familiar shout. "Help!" Shizune yells at us.

"Lady Tsunade met Orochimaru. He wants her to heal his arms. He promised her that he would bring her brother and boyfriend back to life if she would heal him. I think she went to accept the deal!" Shizune explains in panic. "That's why the three days." Yuri-sama and Jiraiya both exclaim.

"Let's hurry then." Jiraiya says as we all sprint to the direction of which Tsunade's chakra comes from.

We all arrive on a field and see Tsunade, a boy that I somehow recognize and a man who looks creepy. "Kabuto?" Naruto shouts confused. "Ah Naruto-kun and (Y/N)-san, what a pleasure." Kabuto says.

"Why hello there, Jiraiya and Yuri." The man, probably Orochimaru, greets. Yuri-sama looks at him with disgust. "You had to interfer, didn't you?" Orochimaru sighs.

He looks at all of us and then suddenly at me. "Oh, isn't that (Y/N)-chan?" Orochimaru smirks at me which I return with an expression of disgust. "You would be useful too, why don't I present you with a mark?" He says as he walks towards me. He doesn't get far, because Yuri-sama punches him. "Over my dead body." She then states angry as I've never seen her before.

"So you want it that way, fine by me." Orochimaru says as he tries to attack Jiraiya and Yuri-sama. "We take Orochimaru and you two take that boy." Jiraiya explains as he jumps off.

Naruto and I look at eachother and smirk. We nod at eachother and both do our attacks.

"RASENGAN!"
"HOTUBUREIKU!" We yell together as we sprint to Kabuto and hit him.

Lady Tsunade is only standing there and watching us.

Kabuto gets sent flying a few meters backwards into a rock. Naruto and I smirk, but stop when we see Kabuto slowly standing up.

"No way!" I exclaim. "There is no way that he ignored the physical pain and emotional pain at the same time!" I shout in disbelief.

"Well, (Y/N)-san. I can heal myself really quick as you probably already noticed." He explains as he walks towards me. I step a few steps back, but he is faster.

'Damn it, it's some kind of jutsu! I can't move quickly.' I think as I look around. Kabuto takes his Kunai out and tries to stab me and then I remember that I still have my nunchuckus. I take them out as quick as possible and use them with my chakra flow.

Kabuto's kunai gets sent flying. I still can't move properly. "Orochimaru-sama will get you, no worries." Kabuto says with a fake smile. I growl at him as he turns to Naruto.

Now the jutsu he used on me intensifies and I don't see clearly. I hear a few screams here and there, but I can't recognize nor see who's shouting.

After a while I suddenly can see again and see Kabuto defeated as Tsunade is hovering above Naruto. A speer is pierced through her as Orochimaru stands beside them.

Naruto is unconcious, I only see this now. There's blood everywhere. On Naruto's body, on Tsunade's, on the floor, it's everywhere. 'I thought that she's afraid of blood ?' I ask myself as I move my body slowly. Orochimaru now looks at me and smirks.

He approaches me slowly as I don't know what to do. 'He's one of the sannin, he wouldn't get himself hit by the nunchucks nor the Hotubureiku. I can't get near him either or else he would bite me.' I think while walking back slowly. As I walk back slowly, I see Tsunade using her chakra to regenerate her body.