Road to Ninja 2 - One-Shot

Hello everyone! READ THIS BEFORE SKIPPING TO THE STORY...please

So it has been over a year ever since I have published this story and I am so overwhelmed. Lots of people read my story, commented on it and upvoted it and, to be honest, I have cried tears of happiness quite a few times. You guys are just so nice to me and support me so much (even though the story could be better lol). My dream is to publish a hard-cover book in the future, so all of this helps me to prepare for that dream. I am so grateful towards all of you. I could not thank you enough.

So as a thank-you, I am writing this one-shot :3

You have to read the first one before you read this (Or just finish the whole fanfiction when you are at it lol)

Basically, this happens right after the reader gets teleported to her own world again. BUT THIS TIME it is the perspective of the other-world's reader.

Enjoy, my lovely people. Fraistel24 out.

.~.

Other-world's (Y/N)'s P.O.V

"We're back!" Sakura exclaims happily after we've just fallen onto the ground. "How can you be sure, we're in the forest." I point out confused while looking around our surroundings. "I can sense everyone's chakras. They're back too normal, right Menma?" Sakura explains with a smile.

"Right!" Menma adds with his cheeky smile, making me chuckle slightly.

I have never properly hung out with Sakura and Menma before we got teleported to that strange world. Though I have to admit, maybe we should start seeing eachother more often since they're actually pretty cool.

Not caring about the details on how we got teleported to that strange world in first place, I stand up and dust myself off.

The other world was extremely strange. Choji was fat. Shikamaru was smart. Hinata was shy. Shino loved bugs. Kiba loved dogs. So many things were strange which made it hard for us to comprehend the situation.

When I asked the people there about Sasuke, they had asked me if I was okay. Giving them a positive answer, they told me Sasuke was still with this Oreopedo, or whatever the name was, person.

I wonder how the other-world's Sasuke would have been, now that I realized my feelings for Sasuke.

"Let's go home." Menma says as he starts to march off to Konoha's direction. "Finally." I whine as I follow him swiftly.

As we stroll through the forest to get to the village of Konoha, I hum my favourite song.

"You know, we never saw ourselves in that other world." Sakura suddenly realizes after a five-minute walk. "Maybe they got teleported into this world." I point out, not really thinking too much of it.

"That might actually be the case." Sakura mumbles deep in thoughts. "Don't worry about it too much! As long as we're back home safely, nothing matters anymore." I exclaim happily as I start to skip instead of walking normally.

"You're right." Sakura sighs as she follows me and Menma back to the village.

.~.

"Okay, maybe we should care at least a little bit about how we got into the other world." I say in a monotone voice due to shock, breaking the silence between the three of us in the process.

We've arrived to an almost completely destroyed part of Konoha. Fortunately, not the whole town looks like this. "What the hell happened?" I question, pointing at the mess in front of us. "This doesn't just happen like, boom pow, and done." I continue to talk a lot of nonsense.