Chapter 6

Reader's P.O.V

We're finally back in Konoha. Our mission is completed succesfully and Tazuna even named the bridge after Naruto. Tazuna won't regret his decision. I know that Naruto's going to be a great hero one day, I believe in him.

"Ahhh, back in Konoha. Feels nice, ya know?" Naruto exclaims while walking with his hands behind his neck. "Hn." Sasuke says as he looks at him. I look away as I again feel this heat. 'Geez what's up with me?' I ask myself. Since that day where Sasuke nearly died, I've been feeling strange around him. He's probably using some jutsu on me.

"It is really nice!" Sakura replies with enthusiasm. "Hey, (Y/N)-chan? Do you want to hang out now?" Sakura asks me. "Sorry, Sakura-chan. I want to train. But maybe another day, okay?" I reply to her with a feeling of guilt.

"-chan?" Both Naruto and Sasuke ask in synch. Their faces look really confused, but Sasuke looks more disgusted than confused. "Something wrong with it?" Sakura asks the two boys. "We're best friends now." Sakura states while giggling. I smile at her response.

"Squad 7, this was a good mission. You may go home now." Kakashi-sensei praises us. "Thank you, Kakashi-sensei." All of us, apart from Sasuke, say to Kakashi. "All of you except for (Y/N)." He says. I sigh out of unhappiness. "Why always me?" I ask myself.
"Bye, (Y/N)-chan!" Naruto and Sakura shout while Sasuke only 'hn's.

"What is it, Kakashi-sensei?" I ask my teacher. "You're strong." He says. "That's all you've wanted to tell me?" I shout in annoyance. "No, let me finish." Kakashi says. "But you mostly just know medical jutsu. What about I introduce you to someone who might help you?" He suggests which makes me think. "Hmm, no." I say bluntly. "Okay, then let me introduce you- wait what? You actually refused?" Kakashi-sensei asks in disbelief. "Yes." I state. "Why?" Kakashi looks at me. "Why, you ask? Because I don't want to depend on someone." I explain. "Now if you excuse me, I have some training to do." I say while walking, more like running, away.

I run into the forrest, my usual training spot. "I only know medical jutsu, huh? But that's the thing I'm the most good at." I shout frustrated. "My, my. What's a little girl doing alone in the forrest and screaming around?" I turn around to see who's talking. In front of me stands a middle-aged woman with shoulder-lenght brown hair, green-blue eyes and a white fox beside her. "Who are you?" I ask with my kunai in my hand. "How rude of me. I'm Aiyakami Yuri." She says while laughing.

"A-Aiyakami? Yuri?! Everyone told me that you were dead!!" I shout at her. The middle-aged woman named Aiyakami Yuri is a legend. She belongs to one of the four great Sannin. I read books about her when I was little. Not only was she one of the Sannin, but she's also the best medical ninja in Konoha.

I slowly put my kunai back into my weapon bag. "Who might you be?" She asks me. "Aiyakami (Y/N)." I state making her eyes widen. "You've grown quite a bit, haven't you?" She says as she pulls my cheek. "Ouch ouch ouch ouch" I say as I pull her hand away and rub my cheek. "You know me?" I ask her with curiousity. "Yes.In fact, I took care of you when you were younger." She explains as she sits down on a rock. I sit down too and look at her with disbelief. "You did?" I ask her. "No, I didn't. Of course I did. I wouldn't say it if I wouldn't have." She says sarcastically. I roll my eyes at her. "So sarcasm is common in the Aiyakami clan?" I ask her while chuckling. "Seems like it." She laughs with me.

"Why are you here, Yuri-sama?" I ask her shyly. "Oh, I like the sound of that. Yuri-sama." She giggles. "I actually wanted to return to my home village and look for you, but looking for you was easier than I thought." Yuri-sama explains as she rests her head on top of her fist. "And now to my first question. What are you doing alone in the forrest and screaming around?" I look at her with embarassement. "Well, I wanted to train. But moments ago, my sensei told me that he could introduce me to someone who could show me other jutsu than only medical ones. I refused, because I don't want to depend on someone, but I only know medical jutsu so that's why I screamed." I explain while looking away from her.