Chapter 1

(This is after Naruto found out, that the nine-tailed fox is in his body. So now everyone will find out, whith whom they're going to be in a team.)

Reader's P.O.V

I'm currently walking to the academy without Naruto. He's already there, because he's excited for the teams. I finally am in front of the class and notice that there already are a lot of people.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Come sit next to me!" yells a certain dog-obsessed boy named Kiba. I smile at him and am about to walk to him, but am getting interrupted by another shout.

"Nu-uh Kiba, she's my best friend, so she's going to sit next to me. Believe it!" Naruto shouts full of joy. I chuckle at his comment. 'I better stay here and let them sort this out' I think.

I turn to the other side of the classroom where a certain duckbutt-haired boy is staring at me while being surrounded by fangirls. "No Ino-pig, I'm going to sit next to Sasuke-kun!" Sakura yells at Ino.

I sigh annoyed. Don't get me wrong, Sakura's pretty cool, as long she's not fangirling over Sasuke that is. That fangirl-side of her's is pretty annoying.

"Who're you kidding? Who would want to sit next to a bill-brow?" Ino says while crossing her arms over her chest. At that comment Sakura snapped and the two of them start to insult eachother constantly.

I again turn to Naruto and see him sitting there annoyed. 'He's about to go to Sasuke, I know it' I bet in my thoughts. And of course Naruto stands up and walks over to Sasuke. He begins to glare at him. Naruto gets even closer to Sasuke's face.

Meanwhile, Sakura and Ino are still insulting eachother and start to push eachother too. Sakura gets pushed into Naruto, so Naruto's lips land on Sasuke's.

I start to laugh my butt off, as the girls are yelling at Naruto for stealing Sasuke's first kiss. Both of the guys look at me, probably because I'm almost the only girl laughing, and frown.

After this hilarious scenerio ends, the fight about who gets to sit next to whom starts again. "I'm sitting next to (Y/N)-chan! Believe it!" Naruto exclaims. "What a drag, let her decide." Shikamaru says. "But I asked her first." Kiba pouts. "Hn" Sasuke says (?).

"Who cares about (Y/N)? I want to sit next to Sasuke-kun" One of the girls says rudely. "Sasuke-kun's mine!" Other girls exclaim. "He isn't, he's mine!"
"I want to sit next to Naruto-kun" Hinata whispers, so that no one could hear her.

"Everyone, shut up!!!" Iruka-sensei says as he finally enters and ends the chaos. "So everyone wants to sit next to (Y/N) and Sasuke, so we let them sit next to eachother." You can hear many groans and sighs of unhappyness. I don't really care beside whom I sit. Duckbutt is smirking at me, which gives me shivers.

"Now we're going to put you into squads a-" "Believe it!" Naruto interrupts. Iruka-sensei stares at him and acts like nothing's happened. "Anyways, after that you're going to different classrooms and meet your teacher. Any questions?" Iruka-sensei finishes and Naruto's hand immediately shoots up. "Oh, oh, Iruka-sensei, I have a question." Naruto says. Iruka-sensei simply sighs. "Yes?"

"With whom am I in a squad? I hope it's (Y/N)-chan." Naruto exclaims. "I was about to tell you, Naruto. Just wait, will ya?" Iruka-sensei looks like he's about to snap. A few glares are being shot at Naruto. Even Sasuke shot a glare at him.

"Team 7; Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke." Iruka-sensei reads. "Yes I'm with Sakura-chan, sadly not with (Y/N)-chan, but Sakura-chan's okay." Naruto exclaims. "What do you mean 'okay'? Whatever, I'm with Sasuke-kun. A dream come true." Sakura mumbles. "Hn." Is all you can hear from duckbutt Sasuke.