Chapter 7

Reader's P.O.V

I wake up to the smell of fresh pancakes. "What the?" I ask myself. I walk downstairs, still in my pajamas and see Yuri-sama in my kitchen.

"Good morning, sleepy head!" She exclaims happily. I walk towards her while rubbing my eyes. "Why are you making pancakes in my house?" I ask her as I yawn. "You should lock your door sometimes, you know? And I thought that I should make you breakfast, because you probably don't eat breakfast and it is the most important meal of the day." She hums happily.

"Someone's happy today." I state as I reach for the pancakes. "Of course I'm happy, you'll find out later why." She says while grinning. "Stop with the smiling, it's kinda creepy." I say as I eat my pancake. "What did you just say?" She asks as she holds up a kitchen knife. "NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL." I yell as I put a pancake in my mouth and start running upstairs. I hear a giggle from downstairs. 'That woman is scary.' I think as I lock the door behind me so she wouldn't walk in on me changing.

I now got changed into my usual clothes. Happily, I walk downstairs again and see Yuri-sama still there. In fact, she's cleaning up the kitchen. "Oh, you're still here?" I ask her. "Aren't you happy that I'm cleaning your kitchen?" She questions as she continues to clean. "It wouldn't need to be cleaned if you wouldn't have cooked in first place." I state as I sit down on the stairs to put on my shoes. "Is your attitude always like this?" She asks me again. "Yup, pretty much." I reply as I put on my shoes.

"Why are you here?" I ask her after I've put on my shoes. "Too make you breakfast. And of course to help you bathe." She explains with a smile. "You really are a pervert." I say as I grab my weapon bag. "I can't deny your theory." Yuri-sama says which makes me cringe even more. "Well I'm going out. Thank you for the breakfast. I really enjoyed having someone here in my house." I say as I open my door and walk out. "You're welcome." Is the last thing I hear from Yuri-sama.

Sakura wanted to meet up today so I'm walking to her place now. As I'm walking I hum the song to myself. The song that the clan women always sang to me. There are actually more songs, but this one's my favorite.

I finally arrive at Sakura's to see her already standing there. "Good morning, Sakura-chan!" I greet her with a smile. Sakura though greets me with a hug. "Good morning, (Y/N)-chan. Shall we walk around?" She asks me with a big grin. 'Seriously, why's everone so happy today, not that I mind it.' I nod at her and we start walking.

"Sasuke and I walked home together yesterday!" Sakura says. Somehow I feel sad, but I immediately ignore that. Right when I want so something, she starts to talk again. "Well, we didn't actually walk home together. He was 20 meters in front of me while I silently walked home, but it was great anyways." Sakura explains with enthusiasm. I laugh at her cuteness and we proceed to walk around.

We suddenly see Naruto and Sasuke getting in trouble with some ninja who seem to be from the sand village. As soon as I want to say something, the sand ninja walk away. 'What's with everyone ignoring me today? ' I ask myself with a frown.

Sasuke jumps down from the tree and smirks at me. I look away from duckbutt and walk to Naruto. "What have you gotten yourself into again?" I ask him as I punch him with my great power. "N-Nothing, they started it!" He shouts in defend. "Hmph" I say as I cross my arms in front of my chest. "I do hope so for you." I state.

"You cause nothing but trouble, Naruto." Sakura yells at him. I laugh at Naruto's anxious look. "Anyways, do you know where Kakashi is? Our squad was supposed to meet up here with him." Sasuke says disinterested. 'We were supposed to meet up? Geez, good thing I was with Sakura.' I think while sweatdropping. "I don't know, he's late like always." Sakura says. I look around and see Kakashi-sensei walking towards us. "Sorry, I kinda got lost." Kakashi-sensei explains. "LIAR!" Both Naruto and Sakura shout.