Chapter 16

Reader's P.O.V

I return home as Yuri-sama awaits me with a smile. I sit on the couch and hug my knees. I feel Yuri-sama sit next to me on the couch as she starts to hug me.

"He left, even though you were there?" Yuri-sama asks with a sad tone. I nod while a few tears are rolling down my face. "I was too weak to rescue him, again." I say to her in a little voice. "I can't stay here anymore." I say again while looking at Yuri-sama.

"Shall we leave the village then and train?" Yuri-sama asks with a smile while patting my head. "I would leave Naruto and everyone else, but it would be for their sake. I want to protect them. I accept your request, Yuri-sama." I explain to her.

"Then pack your things, we're leaving today." Yuri-sama says happily while helping me up. "And don't you dare frown! We're leaving in order to become happy!" I hear her yelling again.

I go to my room and grab my backpack. I pack a lot of clothes, weapons and everything neccesary. Yuri-sama probably even takes some books with her, so I don't take them with me. I lastly put my money into my bag too and go downstairs.

"Ready?" Yuri-sama asks me happily. "I don't know. Am I not doing the same as Sasuke right now?" I ask her with a feeling of guilt. "No, you're coming back after some time, he isn't. That's a difference." Yuri-sama states as she regrets saying it. I frown at her statement and nod as a response.

We walk out of the house and lock the door, so no one can enter. I look at the house for the last time as we start to walk. I would like to say my goodbyes to everyone, but they wouldn't let me leave then, so I leave immediately.

Through the forrest is the best option. No one can see us there and no one would think that we're there, so we go through the forrest.

"Where are we going, Yuri-sama?" I ask the middle-aged-looking woman while we're walking. "To the place that I went to when I was depressed." She explains to me. "It's really relaxing and beautiful there. Acutally, it's a resort, but only a few people go there. In that resort, I found happiness again and got wiser, that will help you not only with your emotional state right now, but also with your training." She says while smiling brightly.

I smile back at her. Yuri-sama always knows how to cheer me up which I am grateful for. I almost forgot that I've left Sakura and Naruto without saying anything. 'Now that I think about it, I should write them a letter after a while.' I think to myself as I balance on a log that lays on the path.

I start to sing a song from my childhood. Yuri-sama starts to sing along which suprises me. "You know this song?" I ask her curious. "Yes. In fact, I was the first one that ever sang it to you." She explains to me, making me smile. "It's my favorite song." I tell her as I run in front of her and turn to her.

"I'm happy that I have you, Yuri-sama." I say to her with a closed-eye smile. She smiles back at me and we continue to walk.

"Is it still far away?" I ask Yuri-sama tired. "Actually yes, but there should be a teleportation short cut somewhere here." She explains while looking around. "Ahaaa! There it is! Come with me." Yuri-sama exclaims as she takes my hand and leads me to a stone. "Wow, a stone." I say sarcastically. Yuri-sama rolls her eyes at me and puts her hand on the stone.

"Silly, we have to use a jutsu on it first." She explains as we suddenly disappear.

I cough and open my eyes. We're at a resort with a beautiful waterfall next to it. "Wow!" I exclaim as I spin around and breath in the fresh air. "The atmosphere here feels so relaxing!" I state while grinning.

Yuri-sama smiles at me as she lays her hand on my shoulder. "I thought that you would like it." She says to me as she leads me into the resort.

"Oh goodness! Yuri! How long has it been?" An elder woman asks Yuri-sama as she takes her hands in hers. "A long time!" Yuri-sama exclaims with a giggle. Yuri-sama turns to me and shows me to her friend. "This is my student, Aiyakami (Y/N). We will train here, if that's okay with you?" Yuri-sama explains as she rubs the back of her neck. "Of course! Stay as long as you need to!" The elder woman exclaims as she hands us kimonos and shows us our room.