Chapter 8

Reader's P.O.V

All of us are standing in front of a forrest. A fence surrounds that forrest.

"Now let me explain you the rules of the second part of the Chunin exams! This is a survival test. You'll be in this forrest for five days. Each team gets one scroll. There are two types. The heaven scroll and the earth scroll. Because we're 26 teams, there will be 13 teams that have the heaven scroll and 13 teams that have the earth scroll. To pass this test you'll need both scrolls. That means that half of you will fail this test." The lady explains as she holds up the scrolls.

I quickly remember the difference of their chakra, so we can find them really quick later on. I smirk at Aito and Daichi which makes them cringe slightly.

"You have 10 minutes to prepare yourselves." She shouts. "Enough time to talk to Naruto." I say with a big grin. "See you in ten minutes!" I shout at Aito and Daichi. "You need to get the scroll with us!" Daichi yells. "You get 'em and tell me later which one we got!" I yell back.

I walk towards Naruto's squad with a big grin. "Excited, aren't we?" Sasuke asks me with a smirk. "You bet. I finally can show you that I'm not weak." I say as I fist-bump the air. "We never said that you're weak." He states . "I know, but you always wanted to protect me. That gave me the idea of weakness." I explain to my comrades.

"(Y/N)-chan, we won't fight eachother in there, right?" Sakura asks concerned. "No, because we will get the other scroll right away, so there's no need in fighting you." I state with confidence. "I forgot that you can sense the difference between the two scrolls. That's so unfaiiiiir." Naruto whines like a little kid. "That's not unfair. It's called skill." I explain as I see Aito and Daichi waving at me, signaling me that I should come back. "Alright guys! See you in five days!" I wink at them with a laugh and go back to Aito and Daichi.

"'Sup losers." I say to my teammates. Aito simply rolls his eyes at me and gives me some kind of bag. "There's the heaven roll inside of it. You're taking care of it." He explains as he looks around us. "Roger that." I salute and make the two boys sweatdrop.

"Get on your marks!" The woman yells as everyone walks to their assigned places. "READY, GO!" She yells again and everyone starts running.

"Woah, this is intense." I say as I sense everyone's chakra moving quickly. "Well, these are the Chunin exams." Daichi explains as he sprints from one tree to the other.

"Okay, guys. I think that's enough running. Let me search for the other scroll." I say as I close my eyes. I see where the second scroll is and smirk. "It's right nearby." I explain while showing them the direction. "Let's go!" Aito says while smirking.

I start to like them both. That doesn't mean that they aren't two idiot lovers. I look at both of my teammates, because I haven't looked at them properly yet. Aito has blond hair and brown eyes. Daichi has brown hair which are really messy sometimes, and blue eyes almost as beautiful as Naruto's.

I sprint in front of the two idiots to show them the victim that I've chosen. They are really near, so we hide in the bushes. Instead of fighting them openly, Naruto style, we distract them with a genjutsu performed by Daichi. Daichi is really good at genjutsu which I hate to admit.

The enemy is really confused at the moment, so I take the time and quickly snatch the scroll away. As I get the roll, I thumbs-up at my comrades and sprint back to them.

During Yuri-sama's training, she told me that a fast ninja is a good ninja, so I trained my speed since then.

"Good job, I hate to admit it." Aito praises me. "Hmph, I know." I smirk at him. "Let's go to the middle now." Dachi commands. Aito and I both nod in response.