Chapter 23

Reader's P.O.V

*time skip couple of weeks*

"Why are you taking me to the Hokage's office this early in the morning?" I ask Yuri-sama who's pushing me all the way to the Hokage building. "Tsuna-udders wants to tell us something important." She explains.

"But I'm still tired from my Ultimate Jutsu." I whine, making her sigh. "Just bear with it." Yuri-sama says while still pushing me.

I learnt on how to use my Ultimate Jutsu rather quick, even though it's not as effective yet. Being a quick learner is usual in the Aiyakami clan.

We arrive at the office and see other people there too. Sakura, Naruto and Kakashi-sensei. They all turn to look at me and chuckle, because I'm still in my pajamas.

When someone tries to wake me up really early in the morning, they have to be prepared for a child-like (Y/N).

"I have to tell you something important." Tsunade starts to say in a very serious tone. "Uchiha Sasuke officially killed Uchiha Itachi." She says while looking at especially at me. "He now is a part of the Akatsuki."

Everyone looks shocked, especially me. 'The Akatsuki want to kill Naruto and he just joins them?' I ask myself while looking at Naruto. Naruto looks shocked too, but he handles the information way better than me.

"That wasn't it. We've found out who the leader of the Akatsuki is. But we've lost a good man by doing so. Jiraiya is dead." Lady Tsunade says serious. I steal a quick glance at Naruto who looks like he just lost everything important to him.

I hear sobs next to me and turn to Yuri-sama. I hug her quickly as she hugs me back. The door is being slammed and I see that Naruto has left just now. 'Guess I'll leave him alone for now. He needs time.' I think while still hugging Yuri-sama.

"That was everything that I've wanted to tell you. You may leave now." Tsunade says to us. We all exit and look sad.

Yuri-sama is still sobbing, but not as much as before. "See you guys later." I say while supporting Yuri-sama. I hate to see her like this, but I can't change her mood that quickly. Jiraiya was an important friend of Yuri-sama. They were best friends.

I walk Yuri-sama to the meadow of the yellow lillies. "Why are we here?" She asks me while calming herself down a little. "You showed me the resort, a place where you've been to when you had been feeling depressed. Now I show you this place. It's where I always go to when I feel down." I explain to Yuri-sama while sitting down.

"Yellow lillies?" She asks while also sitting down. "Meaning of happiness. They are one of my favorite flowers." I answer while smiling at her. "Quite wonderful." Yuri-sama says in a little voice.

"I haven't been here for a long time." I say to Yuri-sama who's looking at me. "Because since I have you, I don't have to go here. I don't feel alone anymore. I don't feel sad anymore. I don't feel angry anymore. All because of you, Yuri-sama." I say to her while the wind is blowing through the yellow lillies.

"Thank you, (Y/N). You too have brought so much happiness into my life." She says with a smile. "I'd like to say that you're like a daughter to me." Yuri-sama says while a few tears roll down her face again. Those aren't tears of sadness, they are tears of happiness.

"And you're like a mother to me, even though you're much older than you atually look like." I say to her, making her laugh. "I'm young in the heart. That's what counts." She says while laughing.

I nod at her and slowly lay down on the meadow.

*little time skip*

"I have to go on a mission, are you going to be okay?" I ask Yuri-sama while grabbing my bag. "You act like I'm the child here." She says, making me laugh. "I guess that that's a yes. Bye!" I say to her while walking out of the house.