Chapter 26

Reader's P.O.V

We all turn around to Obito who's attacking right now. I move to the side as the others do the same. "Are you okay, (Y/N)-chan?"
"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Naruto and Sasuke both ask in sync. I look at them with an angered expression. "I'm not weak!" I yell at them with an angry pout. They both sweatdrop at me and look at eachother.

"Let's do this Sasuke!" Naruto says as he gets ready to attack. "Hn" Sasuke smirks as he does the same. "(Y/N)-chan, help the people around." Naruto says to me. I'm about to yell at him again, because I too want to fight Obito, but I stop as I see his serious expression.

'He's like a Hokage.' I think to myself as I nod to Naruto who's walking towards Obito. "Don't die." Sasuke says to me with a small smile. I feel my heart flutter for a moment. "O-okay." I stutter which is unnatural for me. After this, Sasuke too runs off towards Obito.

I look around me and see almost every shinobi of Konoha and a lot of injured people. I decide to heal the injured ones. As I do so, I look around and see everyone fighting except the medical ninja, which are healing the injured people.

"Thank you, dear." The old lady, which I just healed, thanks me as I finish to heal her. "No problem, ma'am. Now you should get away as fast as possible." I say to her as I help her up. "Sure." She responds as she starts to walk away.

I look at her with pride. The feeling that I get, when I help somebody, is just wonderful and it makes me want to continue to help others.

After helping around thirty people, I see that every shinobi that I know has gathered around in one spot. Everyone has a red aura around them, just like me too. "What is this?" I question myself as I look at the aura.

"That's Naruto's work." Sakura, who just turned around to me, says. I nod in understandement and look at the scene in front of me.

Naruto and Sasuke are fighting Obito fiercly. There's so much light that I can't even clearly see what's happening. "Go Naruto, Sasuke. I believe in you two." I whisper with my eyes closed.

I turn back to the others and see somebody that hasn't a red aura. Shikamaru.

Sakura currently is trying to heal him, but he looks really awful. I hurridly sprint to them and kneel down to Shikamaru. I too start to heal him.

In order to do so, I concentrate much to do my best medical jutsu that I know. 'I can't loose anymore people.' I think as I bite my lip to prevent myself from crying.

After a while, that doesn't seem to be a long one, the red aura also surrounds Shikamaru. He starts to look a lot better than moments before. "Thank god." I whisper while feeling relieved.

"That Naruto, he is supposed to fight Obito and leave the healing to us." Sakura says with a small smile. "I think that he does this subsconciously." I state while removing my hands from Shikamaru as he slowly opens up his eyes.

"Wha-?" Sakura exclaims shocked. "That's just Naruto, you know? He wants to protect his friends no matter what." I say with a smile. "(Y/N)-chan." Sakura says in a small voice. "Let's help Naruto then!" She then says louder while fistbumping the air. "You bet!" I shout as I stand up again.

Meanwhile a lot of shinobi gather around a string of light and pull it. "Everyone! We have to pull this!" Minato shouts at all of us.

I quickly react and start pulling. 'Please, Sasuke. Be save.' I think while pulling as hard as I can.

Suddenly, after a while of pulling, there is a bright flash of light and everyone falls backwards. As I fall, I notice a big explosion too and instantly get worried.