Chapter 25

Reader's P.O.V

*time skip*

The village has been recently rebuilt again. It took a while, but with everyone's help we made it. I built a grave for Yuri-sama on the meadow of the yellow lillies. I visit her every day and tell her about my life.

I'm now walking to her grave like every day. I take away the old flowers and put on new ones. White tulips.

"Hello Yuri-sama. We've finished on rebuilding the village. We'll probably continue on bringing Sasuke back soon." I say with a smile while sitting down in front of her grave. "It's quite lonely without you. No one who's yelling at me." I laugh while a single tear rolls down my face.

"Everyone's trying to cheer me up, but I tell them every day that they don't have to, because I'm perfectly fine. I only miss you a lot, nothing else is wrong." I say while playing around with a yellow lilly.

"I don't get Naruto. He's lost Jiraiya too. How come he doesn't show his sadness as much as I do?" I ask while the wind starts to blow. "Maybe I'm only thinking like this, because I don't see him crying when he's visiting Jiraiya's grave? I mean, I don't cry in front of the others either." I reply to my own question.

"I learnt about that violet aura today. I found out that it appears when I really want to protect something with my life. It appears more frequently since that day." I explain with enthusiasm.

"Don't worry, I'm still eating healthy and I still meditate every day in order to see into the more distant future." I reassure.

"Anyways, I guess that's it for today. Bye, Yuri-sama." I say with a smile as I turn around.

I turn around to see Sasuke in front of me. I get really startled, so I kick him. "Quite a way to say hello." He says while rubbing his head. I get angry at him. "What do you want?" I ask him while growling at him.

"Came to visit you and to tell you something." He says while looking into my eyes. "What is it?" I ask him rather harshly. "I won't destroy Konoha. I want to protect it now." He explains to me, making my eyes widen.

"You're lying to me. You're trying to trick me. Guess what Uchiha, I won't fall for that." I say with my arms crossed. I hear him chuckle. "I'm not trying to trick you." He say while coming nearer to me.

"Oh, it's that beautiful girl again!" I hear Suigetsu shout, making Sasuke growl. "You didn't have to come out just yet." Sasuke yells at him.

"So that you get to flirt with her? No way." Suigetsu shouts back, making me feel uncomfortable. "Sasuke-kun!" The readhead with glasses sings while also walking towards him. Another guy with orange hair comes out, but he's rather silent.

"Your gang?" I ask him with a chuckle. "Yes." He groans out of annoyance. "Now what's your name, beautiful lady?" Suigetsu asks me politely. "Aiyakami (Y/N)." I answer while looking at Sasuke for help.

"I just wanted to visit you and let you know that I still am keeping that promise from three years ago. Bye." Sasuke says while walking off.

Once he's gone, I get confused. 'Where did he come from and why?' I ask myself while slowly walking back to my house.

"He really is unpredictable." I say to myself while opening the door. "But that's Sasuke." I again say while throwing my bag into the corner

Right when I'm about to go upstairs, I hear a knock on the door. I turn back to the door confused and open it.

"(Y/N)-chan! I need to talk to you. Come with me." Naruto shouts as he takes my hand and runs off without waiting for a response. Suddenly there's a shuriken thrown at us from nowhere. 'Where did that come from?' I ask myself while looking around.