Chapter 20

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up just recently and am now cooking myself breakfast. Yuri-sama isn't here which is unusual. "She probably is reading a book and forgot that I exist." I laugh to myself.

I quickly eat the pancakes that I've just made and grab my weapon bag. "Shit, I'm already a bit late." I cuss under my breath as I run out of the house.

I run to the Hokage building and see everyone, even Kakashi, waiting for me. "I'm sorry! I had to eat breakfast." I apologize with a small bow. "No problem, let's go up to the office." Kakashi-sensei requests as he walks up the stairs.

We follow him quickly as Naruto smiles at me. I smile back and fix my headband around my waist.

"Hello, team 7." Lady Tsunade greets us. I see Naruto flinch a little. He probably thinks that we're not team 7 without Sasuke which I agree on.

"I had another mission for you, but something serious happened." Tsunade starts to explain, making us all widen our eyes in shock. "The Kazekage, Gaara, has been kidnapped by the Akatsuki. I need you to rescue him." Lady Tsunade pleads.

"We will rescue him no matter what." I turn to Naruto who's currently speaking. "Believe it!" He says with a smirk. "Good, you first need to go to the land of wind." She explains while looking at Kakashi.

"I understand, we'll go immediately." Kakashi-sensei says as he opens the door. We again follow him swiftly.

"You mean like right now?" I ask him suprised. "I said immediately, didn't I?" Kakashi asks matter-of-factly. I roll my eyes at him without him seeing. I hear Sakura giggle at me.

"It's good to be on a mission with you guys again." Sakura says happily. "Yes, it is." I exclaim with a closed-eye smile.

"Let's sprint!" Kakashi commands as he starts to sprint on top of tree branches. I follow his lead just like Naruto and Sakura too.

It's a long way to the land of wind, but we make it rather quick. "That was exhausting." Naruto exclaims while wiping sweat away from his forehead. "Bear with it, we're not taking a break." Kakashi-sensei says rather harshly which makes me gulp.

We are in front of the Kazekage building and see there Temari, Kankuro and some other people. "Thank you for coming." An elder woman thanks us. "No problem. Do you have some informations for us?" Kakashi-sensei asks her politely. "Not really, but I need to come with you, that's why you had to come here." She says serious.

'She's old, but if she needs to come with us, then she must be strong.' I think to myself while looking at her. "I'm Chiyo, I'll help you from now on." She states. Naruto sweatdrops and I know that he's going to say something rude. "An old lady like you wants to help shinobi like us?" Naruto exclaims making us all facepalm.

"Naruto that's rude. She must be really strong if she needs to come with us." I shout at Naruto angrily. "Don't be that harsh to him. I am an old lady after all." Chiyo chuckles.

"Let's go then." Kakashi-sensei says while again beginning to sprint off. "Yes!" I salute while following him like the others too.

"(Y/N), can you sense his chakra?" Kakashi-sensei asks me while turning his face back to me. "Yes, but it's weak. There are other chakra sources on the way, they must know that we're coming." I explain while sensing a huge chakra source.

"Everyone stop!" Kakashi-sensei yells while stretching his arms out in protection. There I see a raven-haired man that looks a lot like Sasuke. "Itachi." I whisper shocked.

He just stands there in front of us without saying anything. "We'll have to fight him." Sakura says to us. "Yes, indeed we must. Itachi is a user of genjutsu, so we need more than one to fight him." Chiyo explains, making Sakura, Kakashi-sensei and I nod in agreement.