Chapter 4

*timeskip after they've arrived to the house there because Author can't write fights*

Reader's P.O.V

Kakashi is really exhausted, because he used is Sharingan too much. Duckbutt and Naruto didn't let me fight which really pisses me off. Those two are always showing off.

The old man guided us to his house and now we're staying here. I look at the exhausted Kakashi-sensei and pity him. 'Maybe I should try that healing jutsu I learnt the other day' I think as I search for my medical book in my bag.

The medical book is passed down generation to generation and now finally is in my belonging. When I first recieved this book, I was so happy and learnt many medical jutsu that were really useful later on.

"Kakashi-sensei" I started. "Let me help you with one of my medical jutsu." I suggest while kneeling down to his laying body. "Don't waste your chakra on me, I only need to rest, nothing more." Kakashi-sensei says as he looks me into my eyes. I simply nod, not bothering to convince him, because he clearly won't let me.

I stand up again and walk towards the door. I walk out of Kakashi's room and see our squad standing there. "Woah" I say startled. "Hn. How's Kakashi?" Sasuke asks as he crosses his arms. "He only needs to rest. We should probably rest too." I explain while rubbing my head from exhaustion. "Old man Tazuna said that we're all sleeping in the same room. I'll sleep next to you (Name)-chan! Believe it" Naruto exclaims while cheering. I giggle as Sasuke hits my blond best friend.

Currently I'm going through my usual night routine. I changed into my pajamas a few moments ago, the boys weren't looking of course, and now I'm brushing my hair. "Such a shame, that you cut your beautiful (h/c) hair, (Y/N)" Sakura says as she too brushes her long cherry-blossom-coloured hair. "Sakura, it was only hair." I say matter-of-factly. She frowns at my statement and turns to Sasuke, which was already laying in his futon.

All four of our futons were lieing next to one another's with a little space in between. Sakura on the left, then me next to her, Naruto next to me, because he really wanted to and Sasuke on the right. I'm a bit sad at this, but I really don't know why. 'Maybe because of the fact that Naruto snores? No, this isn't it. Maybe I was hoping to lay next to Sasuke? N-No, that can't be it either.' I think as I put my hairbrush down and walk to my futon.

"Good night everyone" I say as I slowly close my eyes. "Good night, (Y/N)-chan!" Naruto shouts which is followd by us shushing him. "Night" Sasuke says while turning away from me. I frown at his action, but ignore it right away. "Good night, (Y/N). Sleep well" Sakura whispers and with that I fall asleep.

*next morning*

I wake up to a feeling of warmth on my hand. I open my eyes and see Sasuke lieing beside me and holding my hand. I feel an intense heat coming to my face as I panic. 'How did he get here? Naruto was lieing here last night.' I think while looking around the room. Everyone seems to be still asleep. Naruto now is lieing there, where Sasuke was lieing yesterday. I feel the grip on my hands tighten and I shut my eyes closed immediately. I hear Sasuke shifting around. He clearly is awake now. I panic more and more, but I still pretend to be asleep.

"Hn." I hear Sasuke smirk. After knowing him for a longer time, I can tell his smirking 'Hn's and his annoyed 'Hn's apart. I feel myself being shoved onto his chest and I feel this heat come to my face again. 'What's with this heat? Am I sick?' I ask myself.

After what felt like five minutes, I hear another person shifting around. "Oi, Sasuke! What do you think you are doing?" A clearly pissed off Naruto whisper-shouts. "Lieing in my futon" Sasuke states matter-of-factly. "I mean, what do you think you're doing to my (Y/N)-chan?" Naruto's voice gets louder, which means that he's coming closer. "Oh, holding her. She was freezing." Sasuke says uninterested. 'I wasn't freezing!' I want to shout, but I keep it to myself.