2 years later

It was 2 years later and Laura was having a party to celebrate her birthday, her and Amy were downstairs talking when Laura asked her to fetch something from the spare room upstairs.

When Amy got to the room and went in she saw Rory standing in front of her, the door being locked behind her by someone on the outside. Amy sighed and starting banging on the door, "let me out!"

"No Amy, I'm sorry, but you two need to sort this out, do it for Jamie".

"Laura open this door right now".

"Sorry Amy, I can't hear you, the music is too loud downstairs" Laura smiled and headed back down the stairs to the party.

"What are you doing here, Rory?"

It was 5 minutes later and they had been sitting on the floor in silence, until Amy finally spoke.

"Laura invited me, she said you weren't coming"

"She's my best friend, of course I was coming".

"How long do you think they'll keep us in here?"

"Until we get back together I suppose".

Rory sighed, "well I can't see that happening anytime soon".

Amy looked at him as he stood up and watched as he went over to the window, "what's that supposed to mean?"

"I didn't mean to put it that bluntly, Amy, but it's the truth, I mean, after everything we went through, you said you never wanted to see me again".

"Yeah, and at the time I meant it"

"And now?"

She stood up, "I don't know Rory, seeing you for the first time in 6 months, it just brings back every good moment we ever shared, but all that gets clouded over by Jamie dying, and it makes me remember what happened to him, and it's all my fault" she sat down on the floor again, putting her head in her hands and screaming, "it's all my fault, it's all my fault".

Rory teared up watching her and went over to her, sitting down next to her, "Amy look at me"

"No"

"Please, I need to tell you something".

A couple of minutes later she took a deep breath and looked at him.

"It is not your fault Amy"

"Yes it is".

"No listen to me, it's not, it was an accident, it was no ones fault" he hesitated slightly taking hold of her hand, "you can't blame yourself for Jamie's death".

"But he was under my supervision".

"I know, and I get how upsetting this must be for you, I mean you were there when he tripped over, but it was just a freak accident, I promise you, it is not your fault".

She looked up into his eyes and starting crying again, burying her head into his shoulder, "I'm so so sorry, Rory, I'm so so sorry".

He teared up again crying slightly, wrapping his arms around his ex-wife, "I'm sorry too".