Smart

"Rory? Do you think I'm smart?" Amy looked at him as they were sorting through the washing.

"Of course!! You're my wife and I love you"

"Don't lie to me, Rory, you don't do you?"

"Okay, intellectually, you might not be as smart as some people, but you're smart when it comes to other stuff"

"Like what?"

He hesitated and looked at her, "well out of top of my head, umm, you're smart about your choice of husbands".

"Wow, you're hilarious" she sighed and sat down.

"Amy what's going on? Why are you so caught up about this?" He sat down next to her.

"Whenever you have conversations with your work colleagues you always took about stuff I don't understand and it makes me feel stupid".

"Oh Amy" he took hold of her hand, "you're not stupid, I promise, just because you can't have intelligent conversations it doesn't make you stupid, like I said, you're smart at other things".

"And like I said, name one"

"Okay, here's one, you always know when something is bothering me, as far as I'm concerned, that's very smart, and on top of all that you're funny, beautiful, passionate, loyal, trustworthy and very very sexy".

She looked at him, "damn why do always play the sexy card, you know that we have to have sex whenever you play that card"

"Hmm, I guess I'm just really smart" he smiled and lay down on the bed, Amy smiling as well and laying down next to him, kissing him passionately.

A second chanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara