finally i met cel

renessme's POV

god that guy was such a  jerk...i can't believe he thought he could sleep with me.

i mean i know he's hot and all...like really really hot..like i'm gonna burn kind of hot..

and god his looks.

but how can he be such an immature person who would get a girl at the first  day of the college

and his guts that he thought i would agree to be a one night stand.

i was not able to concentrate on the class because i was thinking about that dog.

and his pathetic excuse of friends. i mean how can they call me an item that was extremely wrong.

after the class ended i hurriedly gathered my books and made my way to my locker.

i then remembered that finally i'm gonna meet cel today and that seemed to  brighten my day.

it's been one year since i last saw her and i was dying to see her.

my chain of thoughts was disturbed by the bell ringing signalling the next period.

i took my books and turned around and bumped into someone's hard chest.

a few of my books fell down.i bent down to pick them and at the same time the person i bumped

bent down too.our hands brushed against each other and i  felt an electrifying sensation where he touched me and looked up to see that he was none  other the arrogant bastard landon.

i turned around and started walking away.

"i'm sorry",he said while catching on with me.

"it's okay it was not your fault i bumped into you",i retorted

"no i'm talking about that piece of paper my friends threw at you it was really bad and i'm really sorry for that and i was not choosing you for one night and-"

i cut him short and said "you don't have to explain me it's not like we are friends"

his lips twitched into a smirk "soon we will be sweetheart not only friends but even more than that"

he replied and here he was back as his old arrogant self.

god knows how much time it takes for him to change his mood.

then the rest of the day went in blur during the lunch time we three were not able to meet because krys was having lunch with someone else.

tonight i'mm gonna who is this mr-somebody.

and cel went to the library to make some notes because there was some competition for write ups or something.

the more i wanted to meet cel the more  problems came we didn't had any period together the only class we three had to together was chemistry practical which was tomorrow.

i didn't paid much attention in class because i was either excited to meet cel or thinking about landon.

the  only subject i loved was  math so i only paid attention in that single period.

soon the school day  was over and i was going to my car when the one and the only landon came and said "you've been ignoring me sweetheart" it was more of a statement that a question.

well yeah i was ignoring i don't know exactly why  but i just nodded to whatever he said and did not read any of thee chits he passed.

we had many classes together so i  i reached the class early and sat beside anyone but him.

"i know i'm hot but ignoring me won't stop the attraction," he said

oh my he is so full of himself.

"no i'm not",i replied clearly irritated by his arrogance

" i know you are and you will accept it soon" he said  with such confidence that i felt he already won.

at night at krystal's house

i entered krys's mansion and went straight to her room.

her parents were not home .

i entered her room and said "hey i'm here"

and i plopped on her bed and asked "when will cel come"

"she'll be coming soon" krys said and after 2 mins the door opened and in came the 

gorgeous celena.

i hugged her tightly  as if my life depended on it and then krys did the same.

"oh god cel you didn't change at all except you became more beautiful",i said

"cel please tell me you had a boyfriend and you kissed him",krys said

"geez girls calm down and i didn't had any boyfriend and my mouth is still virgin",cel replied

"i wanna tell you so many things",krys said

"well first of all",i said and took a deep breath

"what is it ren",she asked with concern

oh god i missed her and her concern

" webothlostourvirginity"i said in a hurry i was scared of her reaction

"you what?",she asked

"we both lost our virginity",i said

and her expression clearly showed her disappointment but she didn't show it she plastered a fake smile and said "to whom" she asked

"that's for later now tell us about your year back in michigan",krys asked she wanted to divert the topic

so the night was spent by cel telling us about her new friends and her day at school and

a guy she met today and many other stuff

the night made me realise that i love my friends .

so her ends the fifth chapter...please vote or comment or both 

i need encouragement guys