The Twist

Landon's POV

It's been 7 months since i have been with Ren and i am really happy with our relationship and no we haven't made love yet but yes we have made out a few times.

I have told her everything about myself that i am reason that my mother died as i was the one she was giving birth to when she died and she comforted me and said that it's not my fault. everyone says that only but i firmly believe that i was the reason she died and that is also because if i wasn't the reason then my dad would have talked to me after her death or maybe now but he never did he always provided me with the things that i never needed rather than providing me with his time. I have my stepmom and she's not the stereotype one but she is a genuinely great person. 

I entered college and everyone's eyes were on me and  this time it felt wierd because people have stopped staring a long time ago and today again they are i noticed that everyone were talking in hushed whispers which made me more curious i asked one of the guy that was standing near the lockers and he replied 

"oh everyone is talking about your girlfriend and that she lost her virginity in the senior year to Austin her best friends boyfriends"

I felt my blood boil at that i cannot even imagine any other male touching my angel and these people are saying that she lost her virginity to one of my friends does not help at all. I don't even have to ask who has spread these rumours because its always the one and only ,Kiara.

But i won't believe what these low lives are saying until my angel confirms because i know that its not true because she would have told me if it was.

I have told her everything about myself i mean i'm not particularly happy with the kind of person i was before her as i was big time player and i know that i have broken many girls heart and now that i think about it i am really ashamed.

But she accepted it and i'm glad she did.

I entered the main hall of our college and immediately spotted angel standing and talking to a few of her friends from the class. I made my way to her and took her hand in mine and took her outside to the garden side of our college. i pushed her against the wall and looked into her eyes and her eyes held emotions like fear and nervousness which made my stomach drop and heart beat faster.

I built up the courage and finally asked her 

"is it true what everyone is saying that you have had sex with Austin?",i asked

she cringed at my crude words but i did not correct it because i myself am extremely nervous and my heart stopped working the moment she looked down and said 

"yes"

And i was livid

"I told you everything about myself and you could not tell me a goddamn thing about you and Austin or were you trying to hide it because still something is going on between the two of you", the moment i uttered these words i saw hurt flash through her eyes which soon turned into anger.

"why are you even angry right now this all happened last year when i didn't even know that you existed and the same goes with Austin"

"oh so now you are even defending that son of a bitch"

"what the hell is wrong with you i mean what me and Austin had was a no-strings attached because we just wanted to lose our virginity and that too because at that time there were rumours that i am virgin and they all started making fun of me and i was never the one to tolerate and i did the thing i thought was the right  to do"

"oh so you lost your virginity by a no-strings attached you are such a slut a goddamn bitch"

I immediately regretted the words i said because i know that i was wrong and my thoughts were confirmed when i saw huge amount of hurt ,  disbelief and tears in her eyes.

I turned around to go before i say something more offending and wrong and i'm not sure if it was true or my imagination but i heard her say 

"i also regret what i did because i wanted to save myself for you"

But i didn't turn around to see her and made my way to my car.

All through the drive i suppressed my guilt by thinking about the anger that i felt when i imagined Ren in bed with that Austin and it helped a lot because i felt a fresh wave of anger take over me i entered my house and made my way to room but was stopped by my stepmom, Victoria.

"Landon can i talk to you for a second?"

"yeah sure"

"listen to me your dad has talked to one of his business partner and they have agreed on doing a very big project with you dad",she said with a smile.

"wow that's great",i said clearly confused about why she would want to talk to me.

"it's just that they want you to marry their daughter as they clearly know that you are not in a relationship with anyone are you?",she asked me I haven't told her about me and Ren simply because we never talked about it.

I was angry at her and so i did the silliest thing possible.

"no i'm not",she was clearly happy at my answer and asked

"so are you ready to marry her or do you want to meet her first i mean you both can get engaged now and can get married after your college ends"

I don't know if it was the news about Ren and Austin or because i came to know  that they both had a no-strings attached or maybe because she lost her virginity to him or simply because i wanted to make my dad proud and happy but i did what i did and that was

"i don't want to meet her i'll marry her".

are you all shocked.

thanks for reading 

love you all