I will let her go

Austin's POV

Yesterday our date went fantastic. I was really nervous for it  because i have never done anything like planning a date for anyone before and it was new and amazing experience.

I like Cel, my princess very much and i still feel very guilty for not spending time with her and not asking her out for a date earlier. I knew that she was disappointed in me but she never let it show and i was thankful for it because i was feeling enough guilty as it is.

I also told her about my father but not in too detail because i know that she won't understand nobody does everybody thinks that i'm just too serious about everything.

But i don't blame them for not understanding because i know that they will never know what a demon my dad is. he never ever spent time with me after mom's death, he never asked how i was or was i okay, he never asked my interests, likes , dislikes, or anything related to my life.

After i turned 15 that was the first time after a long time he asked me how i was and i felt that i finally did something right that he talked.

That day many thoughts entered my mind like maybe he saw my good grades that's why he was proud of me or maybe he heard about me being the captain of the football team and he felt guilty for not talking to me for years and he was gonna make it up to me for the lost time but boy was i wrong...

FLASHBACK STARTS

"what should i wear for tonight's dinner",i asked to myself smiling widely at my  reflection in the mirror as today after such a long time my dad talked to me and told me that he is taking me for dinner.

I am so excited after about an hour i was ready in my tux and made my way downstairs i saw my dad talking on the phone with someone but i didn't mind because i know today he will spend all his time with me.

Soon me and dad arrived at a very posh restaurant they immediately seated us down.

after ordering our food dad said "so how is school Austin?"

"it's really good dad",i replied.

"what about your academic performance",he asked

"it's also great dad and you know i-", i  was cut off by the sound off dad's phone ringing and he picked it up without even looking at me he spoke for about 5 mins and then finally shifted his attention on me and motioned me to continue and so i did "i am now the captain of the football team at my school"

"but Austin it will make you neglect your education" , dad said stiffly disappointment was clear in his voice and maybe sadness was clear in mine.

"don't worry dad i will manage and i wanna become a footballer anyway",i said smiling at him.

he got a text message from someone and he stood up and said "this conversation is not over i will not let you ruin your future by spending your time in some random game now i have a meeting to attend you enjoy your food and the driver will take you home"

 I stared at his retreating back  and let sadness engulf me but i shook it off and decided that i will not let him walk all over me and i will not let go of my passion because one thing i have always beleived in is that if we love something with all our heart we should never let it go.

FLASHBACK ENDS

That was the last straw i stopped talking to him and he never tried we had the 'conversation' many times with only one kind of end that is me storming off and he calling me useless.

Till now it  was alright but the day i entered college and made football my priority he also  made making my life hell his priority.

He would order me around to come to his office and would explain me about all the departments and would ask me questions about finances in front of his staff which he knew i knew nothing about and would give his staff a new reason to laugh at me.

But he broke his line this time. This time he talked to the college authority which clearly means that he gave them donations that if i lost the next match in which the scouts are coming , they would remove me from the team which will put my football career to an end.

But i won't let this happen i will do everything in my power to win this match and will not let my football career come to an end.

 I just hope that i won't hurt my princess in anyway by engaging myself too much in football but i also know that if she serves as a distraction then i will let her go.

a very small chapter sorry for that 

i hope you liked it

NEXT UPDATE-TOMORROW

LANDON'S POV AND SOMETHING EXCITING TO COME

A NEW ENTRY TO SHOOK THE PERFECT LIFE OF REN AND LANDON

THANK YOU FOR READING 

LOVE YOU ALL