Nervous wreck

2 months later..

Andrew's POV

It has been 3 months since i have known krys and have made new friends.

i didn't know anyone in this college and she was the first one that i came to know and we became friends and i also met cel, ren, austin and landon.

they all have become my friend but right now i have got a bigger problem with me and that is i like krys a lot.

and i want her to be my girlfriend .

Earlier i didn't understand why i felt extremely angry when she talks about other guys but now i know and now i want her to be my girlfriend so that i can let her know that she cannot speak to other guys especially if they flirt with her. i also want to stake my claim and let the whole college know that she is mine.

Quite possessive i know.

I have an idea but i'm still nervous i know that she likes me but does she like me enough to accept my proposal.

today is the day when i'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend.

With this thought in my mind i entered college and saw ren and cel standing near the lockers so i went towards them and said "hey girls"

"hey andrew'

"hey drew",said cel and ren respectively.

"so you look nervous",asked cel

"haha no no i'm not at all nervous why would i be",i spoke with a nervous laugh.

"oh boy we know you enough to know that your nervous so come on spill the beans",ren asked

i looked around to confirm that krys hasn't arrived and told the girls about my plan.

ren being the hyper one was jumping with joy whereas cel being the mature one had a tender smile on her face.

"go get her boy",said ren and cel continued 

"if you hurt her even a little bit i will throw you into the gutter then will cut you with my bare hands and then will leave you on the streets for the dogs to eat you got that?"

"of course i do and don't worry i will never hurt her cuz i really like her",i said and saw that the girls were looking at the entrance gate and so i also turned around only to find krys looking adorable as usual.

just then the bell rang and we all made our way to our classes i had a few classes with the boys so we spent it by making silly jokes and throwing paper balls at the teacher.

the day dragged on the break time was also spent in light conversations on our table.

Nobody other than the girls knew about my plan and i was happy with that. Finally the bell rang signaling the end of another college day.

i made my way directly to krys as i saw her talking to the  girls seeing me coming  towards them the girls excused themselves and i made my way to krys.

"hey sweetcheeks'

she rolled her eyes i knew that she loved these endearments but tried to show that she didn't.

i got to know a lot about her in the last three months about her bastard parents, about her grandma, about her friendship with cel and ren and many other small things which made me like her more.

"hey drew what's up do you want something",she asked 

"i wanna take you somewhere lets go",i said i knew that she had no idea what i had planned and it was going to come as a shock to her but i just hope that she loves t because if she doesn't then i'm screwed.

"where are you taking me and what about my car?",she asked

"i'm not gonna tell you where but i assure you that your car will reach your house safely",i said

when she was finally convinced we both made our way to my car and being a true gentlemen that i am i opened the door for her when we both were inside the car i started the engine and drove it out of the driveway of our school and made our way on the road.

"but first i wanna eat something i'm starving",my girl okay soon to be my girl said with a pout and god she looked so cute like a lost puppy.

"okay",and so we made our way to a nearby burger joint which looked really comfy.

after eating burger with a coke we both were filled.

"now are you ready to go your highness",i asked bowing my head in front of her.

she chuckled and said "yes my servant i am"

we once again made our way to the car and sped off to our destination.

it was an hour and a half away. for about half an hour we both were singing the songs with the artist itself but soon she got tired and sleep consumed her.

it was very difficult to drive when you have a beautiful girl sleeping like an angle beside you.

all i wanted to do was to kiss the pout she made while sleeping but i controlled myself and continued driving.

soon we reached our destination and i said "wakey wakey sleepyhead we reached"

"no let me sleep",she said

"no you have to get up please pretty please"

"okay",she said and got up and climbed out of the car.

"what is this ",she asked looking at the darkness in front of her.

"come on lets see what is it",i said and turned her around to let her see that there was a truck which had a bed inside it which was filled with chocolates and cupcakes and in front of it was a screen with her favourite movie starting on it.

"come on we don't wanna miss the movie now do we?",i said

and so we spent our time watching the 27 dresses and eating cupcakes laughing and talking and me making fun of the lead actor and she defending him.

when the movie finally finished i asked her to look up and she saw beautiful star filled sky she was about to say something when fireworks started and it was beautiful site.

for me it was watching her with such a big smile on her face and for her it was the fireworks.

she turned around and jumped on me. i was not expecting it but who was i to complain.

"thank you so much this was so good",she said

"i knew that you have never seen fireworks before and do you remember that i promised you that i would show you"

i knew that because in new york you can see fireworks on new years eve which she used to spend with her grandma and after her death she never wanted to celebrate  new year and so she never came out.

i was really happy to see her reaction and than she asked the question that i was waiting for her to ask

"is this day  special or something that we are celebrating it",i replied

"yes because i wanna ask you something"

"what is it?",she asked completely confused

"i really like you sweetcheeks i don't know how to give a speech or anything of that sort because i'm not too good with words but i really like you and would like to ask you will you be my girlfriend?",i said i know it was not the best thing to say but that's who i am i cannot give heartfelt speeches and right now i was nervous wreck.

what if she doesn't like me like i think she does. what if someone else asked her first. what if she say no because i have not said anything too great. what if she already likes..

i removed all the what ifs and the only reaction that i got was a pair of arms wrapped around my neck and a face snuggling in my neck and that was enough to bring a huge grin on my face.

so thanks to all of you for reading this story...

i hope you are liking the scenes and if not plss inform me.

love you all

next update mxm 2 days.