One kiss is All it Takes

Celena's POV

I see as all the players appear on the field and after five minutes the game starts.I'm not really into football but i know a few things about it which i learned from Austin as i loved how passionately he talked about it.

"Stop thinking about him and think about the match",Jordan says from beside me and i decide to do as he says and stop thinking about him.I look around trying to find Krys and Ren as i have reserved seats for them and i spot them coming with popcorns,sandwiches and coke in their hands.

I wave at them to let them know where we are sitting and they immediately look my way and start coming towards our seats.

"Hey Cel oh hey Jordan",Krys says excitedly and Ren simply smiles at both of us with an emotion in her eyes i know that she is thinking about me and Jordan together,no matter how many times i tell her that we don't think about each other that way she just doesn't listen she thinks that we look perfect together.

I shake my head at Ren and she just shrugs with a wiggling of her eyebrows and sit at her seat. I decide not to let her immaturity bother me as i know that she just wants to make me feel better.Ren has apologized to me many times though i told her that we didn't break up because of what she and Austin had instead we broke up because he was bored of me and wanted a new challenge.

I try to understand what is happening but am unable to do so and unknowingly my eyes always follow Austin,no matter how much i try to concentrate on the game.And its like he already knows where i am sitting because just when he was about to kick the ball in the goalpost he looks at me and smiles i look around trying to find anyone other than me who he must have looked at but find everyone else looking at me. I turn to Jordan who says

"that fucking bastard looked at you maybe he got his senses back and realized what he lost",i don't reply to what Jordan is saying instead i look at Ren and Krys.

Ren is looking at Austin with a stink eye then she looks at me and says 

"when the match ends kick him in the ass, i mean who does he think he is first insulting and dumping you and then smiling at you as if you are the mom of his kids",i choke on my coke and try to maintain a neutral expression but the thought of our kids make buttterflies erupt in my stomach.

I look at Krys waiting for her to comment  something on what he did, as she was the one who was the most furious of us all when she knew about my break-up, as i was hurt and Ren was feeling guilty,though there was no fault of hers.

Instead Krys has a small smile on her face and she says

"everythings gonna be alright",i share a confused look with Ren and Krys.

What is happening to people today.

Austin's POV

We are half way through the match and the other team's score is 6 whereas our is 5.It can be overpowered but the other team's defence is very good which makes it difficult for us to score a goal but we have to try everything we can.

I once again unknowingly look at my girl and she is looking around confused i think she is trying to find who i smiled at but i know that she  deep down also knows that it was she who i was smiling at.

Just looking at her feels refreshing and i immediately get an idea of what we have to do,as it is a 15 minutes break i call my team around and start instructing them

"i want you all to increase the amount of time the ball is on our side ,i want Logan you to keep the ball with you for the maximum time you can",as i say everyone looks at me as if i am crazy and so i start explaing