Dumbass Boyfriend

Krystal's outfit above 

Krystal's POV

It's been two weeks since Andrew is ignoring me and today finally is my 19 birthday. I haven't lost hope till now and i will try not to unless and until i'm sure that all he wants from is pure breakup.

One thing that i have found about myself is that I'm in love. I'm totally and utterly in love with my boyfriend who is ignoring me since two weeks and has not wished me birthday. My mom and dad ,Cel, Ren and a few friends from school and college have wished me. Heck even bloody Landon and Austin have also wished me who i was not very keen on talking to but still i did.

Everybody has wished me except my dumbass boyfriend and i don't even know where he is now.

I am really eager to know what  went wrong two weeks ago for which he is ignoring me i don't even remember what i did wrong if i did.

As i don't have anyone else to celebrate my very very happy birthday (note the sarcasm), i got a call from my very dear besties that we haven't spend much time together since forever and they said that probably we should just hang around like we used to do earlier and so here i am all dressed up in my white striped top with a inner inside and a very short white skirt paired with a golden chain and golden clutch i left my hair as it is ,that is a little bit of wavy and wore my golden stilettos.

I am all white and golden....i told Ren that there is no need to dress up when we just have to hang out among ourselves but she insisted that i should dress up to make me feel pretty and confident  and that we don't dress up for guys but for ourselves.

I opened my house door and went out to see Cel and Ren in the driver and passenger seat respectively which left the back seat for me.

"Its my birthday and you are making me sit at the back how mean can you guys be"

"oh just suck it up and sit",Ren says and Cel smiles a little and i take a look at their appearance Ren is wearing a white short summer dress which had a black spots pattern her hair are pinned up at the side and she's wearing a white- black bow in her hair along with a black chain and her white heels whereas Cel is wearing a peach shirt which is worn with black inner and black jeans and her black heels.

They both are looking absolutely gorgeous but one look at their face and you come to know that they both aren't happy. And to cheer up my sad beauties (which includes me) i turn on our very own fun songs which include "work" by rihanna ,me and Ren laugh and sing along and also try to seduce Cel which she clearly laughs off but we also twerk and turn and dance in the confined space of a car.

People were looking at us strangely not only because we were dancing and singing but also because we are travelling in a porsche and doing god knows what.

But come on who gives two fucks when i get to see my beauties in a much better mood and a smile on their faces after such a long time.

"where are we going?",i ask

"i have discovered this new pizza joint which has absolutely delicious pizza and it also has a really cute sitting lounge",Cel says

"when did you discover that?",Ren asks

"yeah we are going to the complete other end from where we started what were you doing in such a faraway place without us",i ask

"Its just that you know that the last few weeks haven't been the best ones for me and i know that its the same with Ren and you were looking tensed as well and so i thought that i would just roam about by myself and so just like that i found this place",she says and cuts off the engine and we all come out to a really cozy lounge we were about to order when Cel's phone rings and she picks it up and says "oh sorry i forgot yes we're coming right away"

"what was that", i ask and she just smiles and says 

"i completely forgot but we have to go to my dad's friend's farm where we have to collect some papers for dad and then we'll continue"

"but we can at least eat",i whine but get a look from Cel which says 'SERIOUSLY' and she replies with 

"we don't have time Birthday baby so lets go", and so we once again enter our car turn on the radio and make our way to our new destination dancing and singing.

The moment we enter into the driveway of a new mansion i'm engulfed with the best smell ever of cupcakes, cookies and all the damn sweets in the world which makes me want to jump with happiness.

We make our way inside and it is filled with many stalls full of different sweets and eatables, a few cupcake shaped stalls or something which is trying to depict a candy land and in the front is a projector and a small stage and there is a big cake in the middle and it is written in big bold letters 

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND'.

I look up and see Andrew there looking at me cheekily and smiling which makes me do the same.

He takes a mic and starts 

"Dear girlfriend

sorry for ignoring you its just that i knew that if i will spend more time with you then  i will not get any work done and also there were chances of me spilling the beans. Also happy birthday baby i know that your morning was not the best i mean it can't be without me but i wanted you to spend some time with your best friends first and then attend the party. i hope you enjoy the party and now see this"

it was a slide of all my birthdays spend with my grandma ,Cel and Ren.

There were pics of me feeding grandma and also her feeding me there was a picture of her holding me when i was born and pics of us laughing and a few of me crying watching titanic and the notebook...there were many photos of me taken by grandma randomly and then photos started coming of the present 8 months spent with Andrew and he also had sneakily clicked many pictures and by the end of it is a photo of me and Andrew smiling sweetly at the camera after our first date and i look up at Andrew with tears in my eyes and flung myself in his arms and shout "thank you "

"also I LOVE YOU",i say to him and he looks at me shocked and mouth gape open i just laugh at his reaction and he suddenly realizes that he is in the same position since last five minutes and starts saying "i lo-"

But i cut him off and say "i didn't tell you to repeat after me say it when you want to not when you need to"

"but i want to because i do i'm in love with you and i've known since the moment i met you that you may not be perfect but you are perfect for me"

"you are so cheesy ",i say and laugh and he takes me in his arms and kisses me like the world is going to end i feel every damn nerve ending of my body get activated and i literally feel the sparks fly and the fireworks explode and i can't help but grin madly against his lips which he returns and murmurs

"I love you"

"I love you too much"