The Fresher's Party

The three beauties descended the stairs together and found the door already opened by the housekeeper and there was andrew  standing there.

his eyes were only fixed on krystal who herself was blushing furiously and cel and ren were snorting in the background..

"Andrew you're gonna take her to the party or just stare at her",ren said which made Drew blush as well finally  when krys was at the last step he took her hand and guided her towards the car..

he opened the car door and closed it for her and then went around the car to his seat..

after a few minutes of silent driving Drew found the courage to say "you're looking beautiful sweetcheeks"

whereas just as Andrew's car disappeared there came the one and the only Landon's car the moment he came out of the car he felt that the breath was knocked out of him..

there were dirtiest of the dirty thought running in his mind...

he mentally scolded himself for it because Ren was causing him a hard on just by looking at him with her intense smoky eyes

Earlier she looked nervous about his opinion but now she had a smirk plastered on her sexy face...

but at the same time she herself had to keep her in control because he was looking like an italian god.

on seeing her expression he matched her smirk with his own..

"what do you think about this",asked ren with full confidence as she came near his ear and whispered.

he felt like picking her up and taking her to his bedroom and just show her how much he likes this dress and how much better she'll look without this dress on...

ren reddened "did i say it out aloud",landon asked

"yes you did you pervert",ren replied

a smug grin appeared on his face "so what do you think about my idea",he asked

"you're such a dog",she replied

"only you're dog baby",his reply made her feel warm all over...they both just stared into each others eyes only to be disturbed by cel who was laughing hystrically

"oh god you two are so cute now just go and do whatever you want to do in the car and end this sexual tension"

Ren glared at her and Landon just smiled a cheeky smile and said "don't worry Cel i will and you look beautiful"

"thank you now go",Cel replied

Landon offered his hand to Ren and said "come let's end our sexual tension"

she couldn't help but laugh and they both entered the car and sped off

Cel was patiently waiting for Austin to arrive after 5 minutes of wait he arrived...

he looked sexy in his tux and cute with his expression which clearly showed how much he liked her dress...

"you are looking absolutely gorgeous",Austin said

"you too",she said

"you think i'm looking gorgeous now that's a new thing",he said

"no no you look really handsome",she replied

"just handsome",he asked trying to sound offended which worked

"NO you look really handsome and sexy and hot and absolutely delicious",she replied

"that's what i was waiting to hear but i didn't know i was looking delicious princess",he said and the last part in a whisper near her ear with his lips brushing on her skin ever so lightly she breathed a shaky breath....he was happy to see he had this effect on her but she had no idea of how much she affected him...