The Only Constants

Krys' POV

I have been spending all the time crying since my birthday. The day has become really bad for me first i thought that my fucking boyfriend forgot about me and then i see that he was simply thinking about my happiness and has planned a huge party which came as a surprise for me and then he gives me an even bigger surprise.

Flashback starts

Oh god did he really plan all this for me and here i was thinking that he wanted to break up with me.

I shake my head to remove all the thoughts plaguing my mind and start thinking about Andrew It has been a while since the party started well actually it is about to end as it has been really long hours since it started.

Andrew has gone somewhere as he said that he wanted to give me another surprise i really wanted to tell him that this party is more than enough of a surprise but today he has been in exceptionally romantic mood so who am i to say no.

I feel really giddy today i felt like a beautiful princess because today my prince didn't leave me for even a second he was with me all the time getting me everything i wanted to eat and he also said such sweet things that i look like a princess and that he is lucky to have me and i'll always be his.

He said everything that any person in love would but he didn't say the word i wanted him to say.

Love

Yes i love him and i think he loves me too why else would he do each and everything he did for me if he didn't love me.

But i don't mind if he doesn't say the word because i have already decided that today i will tell him how much i love him. As all these thoughts were swirling in my mind i decided that the party has come to an end and that i should just find him and say it no matter what his reply will be. I started looking around i found a very cute tent on the other side of the farm and it was open and it held the sign of 'Welcome'.

I made my way inside and saw that there were candles everywhere and there were flowers adorning the tent from the inside providing it with beautiful and lovely fragrance. I moved a little more inside and saw that Andrew's back was facing me and in front of him someone was standing i could not see her face but i could see her dress i held my breath i was very nervous suddenly and i don't even know why.

"since the day i have met you i felt something special which can't be described by the words friend. you looked so beautiful that day you always look so beautiful that i can't keep my eyes off of you.

I was ecstatic the day you said yes to becoming my girlfriend and gradually our relationship from liking each other became something more stronger. The pull i felt towards you became stronger and i realized that i love you ,i love you with all my heart and i wish you do the same but even if you don't we have all the time in the world together i will make you fall in love with me."

By now tears were cascading down my cheeks and i was feeling the lowest i have ever felt after grandma's death. It felt as though he spoke every word i wanted to hear but it was not to me. I felt as if everything was breaking and falling apart. I didn't even realize when he became so important to me that the thought of not having him is scaring me. Why can't he love me like he loves her?

Am i not so good to be with him? Maybe it is true because it was first my parents who kind of abandoned me then my grandma left me and now Andrew.

I look up and see Andrew saying "Come here"

She walks in his arms and suddenly he kisses her the way he used to kiss me and he is holding her the way he used to grab me and she is in the position where i wanted to be.

I still can't see his face but i thank god for that because i don't want to see the look of pure awe on his face for someone other than me.

And so i run away from there and i run for a while till i see a cab coming my way i catch it and after sometime i reach home all this time i haven't stopped crying i enter my house and run to my bedroom and climb on my bed and cry and cry for a very long time till i feel my eyes have become painfully sore and then i let sleep engulf me with only one thought in my mind

'Cel and Ren are the only constants in my life'

Flashback ends

It has been 2 days since the 'incident' as i very nicely put it happened. I don't wanna believe what i saw but it was clear from his actions and words. I haven't attended college today because i don't want to face him as he would either be with her or he would act that everything is right between us and would continue two timing me as he had been doing since forever.

Maybe i was just a bet or challenge for him that he is completing why else would he be with me when he loves her.

Tomorrow i will go to college and show him that he hasn't weaken me at all. but what hurts more is that he hasn't even tried contacting me maybe he was with her all the time and they were kissing and touching and grop...i cut off my own thoughts and jump in my bed and wait for my precious sleep to come..

Andrew's POV

I haven't heard from Krys since two days she didn't even come to college today. But then i didn't saw Ren as well maybe they are spending some time together.On her birthday she didn't come to the tent where i wanted to confess to her instead of her some other girl came and i even kissed her.

I mean i was so nervous to tell her what i felt for her that when i felt her enter the tent i closed my eyes and said everything i wanted to say to her and grabbed her and kissed her but when i opened my eyes it was some other girl i was so furious that i shouted at her but then she told me that maybe the worker who i told to call Krys got confused and called her instead but then i asked her that why did she kiss me back but she told me that why would she leave such an amazing opportunity.

I really wanted to beat the crap out of someone but i resisted and then she said that Krys is really lucky to have someone like me in her life who loves her so much but silly girl doesn't know that how lucky i am to have her. Then i started to search for her but one of the workers told me that she caught a cab a little further down the road i was so worried that i called her but she didn't pick up.

I then went to her house and the guards told me that she has come and has directly went inside so instead of disturbing her i went home and got some rest.

Yesterday the entire day was spent in supervising the workers in cleaning the farm and in thanking my uncle for lending me the farm.

I also spend the night thinking about ways of confessing her that i love her and that i by mistake kissed another girl.

But when i came to college i heard a few guys talking how they saw that Krys was crying when she left the party i thought that they were rumors but when i evasdropped a little more i heard one of them say that they saw her coming from the other side of the farm where a huge tent was setup and that she was crying really hard.

Now it became clear why she didn't call me , why she didn't pick up my calls , why she didn't come to college today, why she left without me?

Now i understood her every action and i felt like the biggest dick for not realizing earlier my mistake and for wasting so much time. And now she was heartbroken and now she must be thinking that i love someone else when she is and always will be the only one.

A really deep shit has happened and now i'm gonna clean it all up now because i can't and will not let my favourite girl go. She has to know that I'm completely crazy for her and that she deserve it and much more.

--------------------

Thanks for reading.

Will update soon

Love you all

AND THANKS FOR 1K VIEWS EVEN IF ITS JUST ON THE WHOLE STORY AND NOT ON A CHAPTER..

But I'm sure that with you all's support it will soon be possible