he's my hangover cure

Ren's POV

I am really pissed right now.what would you feel when you wake up to a bloody hangover.

Cel asked me if she should stay and i said no but now i think i made a mistake i should have let her stay so that she would give me coffee or soup to cure my headache.

only the headache remedy made by cel helps me and nothing else.

i am sitting on my bed with the worst headache ever and am wearing one of my night t shirts but who changed me i don't even know who brought me home. most probably it would be landon as it was he who i was with at the end of my party and i drank with him only but did he change my clothes just the thought of it made my blood boil and also blush.

just then the doorbell rung i was really not in the mood of a company but maybe it is cel or krys.

the worst part of living in your own apartment is that you have to be ready to do your work i mean i have maids but they do my cooking and cleaning and they do not stay here all the time.

i just hope the on the other end of the door do not run off when he or she sees me.

i opened the door only to find landon standing there in all his glory.

"wow you like shit",were his first words 

"what are you doing here ?",i asked irritated with his presence and his words okay okay only words.

I don't even know what i feel for this guy .i feel jealous when he's with another girl .his words make me self conscious and he has a very different effect on me .

i look up and see i am staring at a closed door and that landon is inside my apartment in my kitchen.

"what are you doing?"i again questioned

he came near me and picked me up in his arms causing me to squeal and took to my room and laid me on my bed and said

"just rest i'll be back in a few minutes",he said and went back to the kitchen

is he here to help me ?does he really care for me? maybe he's not as bad as i thought of him to be.

i don't know when just thinking about him i fell asleep .

i woke up with someone poking me. i was feeling better now but the headache is still there.

"just let me sleep",i shouted to whoever was poking me the i remembered that landon was here and maybe or i think definately he's the one poking me. just to make sure i removed the comforter from my head and saw landon with a bowl of soup for me.

"just get up angel i got the perfect hangover cure for you.",he said and i sat up

"let me tell you that only the soup made by cel cures my hangover"

"oh just try it if you don't  feel better i will do anything you say"

hmm the offer did look tempting so i said "okay let me taste your soup.

"its my grandma's recipe and it always helps my hangover",he said so i started drinking it.

its taste was quite good and i immediately felt better and i said 

"it really works",he just hummed in reply and brought a glass of water for me after drinking it he cleaned my face with a napkin and only then did i notice that  we were really close and it seemed like he was leaning closer and i was about to close my eyes when he suddenly moved away and i felt so damn ashamed right now and my face turned red with embarassment and i wanted to  hide my face under the pillow but i prevented myself from doing so because i did not want him to know how i felt which was clearly visible in my eyes as hurt but i let go of it and asked

"why are you here and who brought me home and why did you skip the college and yeah most importantly who changed my clothes?",i asked and well shouted the last question.

"how did you feel after drinking the soup"

"stop changing the topic and give me the answers that i want",i practically shouted at him

"well i can give you answers to the last question",he said and a smirk made its way on his face

"yeah?",i asked warily cuz i really wanna know who changed my clothes

"i did",he simply said smirking

"you...you...bastard",i screamed and threw my pillows over to him and now i had a vase in my hands and i really wanted to throw it at his face because he was laughing at me i was just about to throw it at him when

"stop..stop",he said trying to control his laugh

"why are you so angry there is nothing in your body to hide and anyway i find it quite sexy",he said and pink tinted my cheeks.

does he really like my body?and he also thinks my body is sexy and i have nothing to hide..

ughh stop it bloody brain he fucking changed your clothes without your permission he's not a good person.

he must have seen my mental debate  as he said

"jokes apart your maid that prepares your food changed your clothes believe me i would never do anything to you against your consent and as for other questions i came here to see if you are okay or not and yes i brought you home and i skipped college to come here and look after you after i saw that cel was talking to someone and i thought it was you as she said that she could stay with which you declined so i thought why not i try to help you because after a long time i've got a friend",he said and the last part a little bit sadly but hearing him say that he considers me his friend and that he skipped college to look after me and was really worried for me made me smile.

he's not that bad after all and i think my thoughts for this guy are pretty clear now and that is i like him.

he also looked deep in thought so i interrupted his thoughts by asking him to watch a movie with me.

we turned the t.v. on and started watching the first thing coming on it that was 'this means war'

god i really love this movie.

"chris is so sexy",i said and he snorted and after that he started making fun of him in every damn scene.

and i don't know how but halfway through the movie my head was on his chest and his hands were around my shoulder and we were very peacefully watching the movie when he suddenly said

"what would you have done if i would have changed your clothes",he asked and i smacked his head with a pillow.

he was seriously very annoying.

but still i like him and thinking about it brought a smile to my face.

another thought entered my mind that maybe it was not the soup but him who was my hangover cure before i ended up sleeping on his chest.

so i told you all frequent updates 

thanks for all who are reading this story

and if anyone wants me to read there story just comment below and i'll read it.

love you all

bye