Hate to Love

Landon's POV

It's been a week since i officially broke up with Ren and announced my marriage to my dad's friend's daughter whose  name is Christina George. I fucking hate myself for saying yes to it but if it will make dad happy i will do it and its not like i have anyone else in my heart, but who am i kidding i have her  in my heart but it doesn't matter anymore.

How can she hide such a big thing from me. It never mattered to me if any other girl i dated was a virgin or not but with  her everything is different,and i don't even know why.

I'm not saying that i'm angry with her because she isn't a virgin i mean it angers me knowing that someone else has seen her body ,touched it, devoured it and ravished it. And it angers me more because now i have  a name to it. The guy that has become a very good friend of mine is the one who has touched and devoured my girl. It makes my blood boil even thinking about it and i know that it will take time to get used to it ,to look at Austin without the urge to murder him.

The moment i heard this news i was not ready to accept it ,i wanted it all to be a false rumor but Ren had to confirm it and thinking that she hid it from me made me even more angrier i can't help but think that something is going on between them that's why she hid it from me, i don't even know what's going on with Austin and Celena, i just hope that Cel is alright she's like my sister and i won't tolerate her getting hurt. But i'm damn sure that nothing is alright between those two,but i can't do anything because i know that its their problem and also because i know that the moment i see Austin i'm gonna pounce on him.

Whatever i said to Ren was a total and complete lie i never thought of her as the person i described her that day. I really wanted to say sorry but why should i ,i mean she was the one who hid something from me though it wasn't so big but still and she didn't apologize.

And now it's of no use ,now we're over i'm going to marry Christina and she will also move on with someone, the mere thought of it makes me want to kill someone.

I can't bear to see her with someone else ,it makes me want to beat the shit out of someone, How can i see the only girl i love...

Love ,shit and now my fucking heart had to tell me that i fucking love the girl.

The same girl who i want push from the cliff right now for not saying sorry,the same girl i wanna apologize to for saying such hurtful things to, the same girl who makes me want to kiss her all the time, the same girl who makes my heart beat faster and mind all jumbled. the same girl who makes me a jealous freak, the same girl who makes me want to hide her from the lustful gaze of every damn man, the same girl i am seeing right now who is looking at me with anger  and hurt, the same girl who turned away from and walked away ,the same girl i want to stop but i can't because of my damn pride, the same girl i wanna marry one day and have kids with, the same girl for whom i can leave every damn thing of the world but i won't.

I know what i want it's her but i won't do it because maybe we're not meant to be, because if we were she wouldn't have walked away from me and i would have chose to chase after her but here i am looking at her retreating figure with anger, for not trying to  mend our relationship even once, hurt for hiding something from me which ruined everything and love which i realized right now.

Maybe just maybe she would turn around and say sorry, but she didn't .

God i love this stubborn girl so much but i can't do anything because maybe marrying Christina would be the right thing to do ,it will make my dad proud of me and maybe he will talk to me like any other father and son do and maybe Ren is better off without me .

Renessme's POV

I know that it was my fault and i was ready to apologize for it but that damn guy had to say the world's most hurtful things to me. But i'm glad that he did because now i know what he thinks of me as a slut and a bitch who lost her virginity in a no-strings attached.

I'm happy that now he knows about it and now i also know what he actually thinks of me.It's not like i don't regret losing  my virginity to Austin because god knows i do i regret it from the moment i met Landon. i wish i was a virgin and would have lost it to Landon but hearing those words from him has changed my mind and  i'm happy that i didn't lose my virginity to him.

He accused me of cheating on him and that too with Austin ,how can he even think that i would never do anything like that to him and especially not to my best friend. Guys are really damn hypocrites i mean Landon broke up because of me and Austin and Cel told me that she doesn't have any problem with that because she knew that its in the past though it still hurt her and she forgave Austin and that goddamn motherfucker instead of apologizing for giving her a shit relationship and for hiding something he fought with her and said every insult he knew to the girl who he has been in a relationship since a long time, to the same girl who neglected every mistake he made, every text he didn't answer and kept every disappointment she had to herself instead of complaining she encouraged him to play well and i know that he made the biggest mistake by letting her go and i also know that he will realize it soon.

Guys are truly fucking son of a bitch.my guy,i mean who used to be mine is a hypocrite,son a bitch,motherfucker,manwhore and every damn bad word in the dictionary but i still love him, i still do, who wouldn't he got the looks of an angel, and heart of gold which now i'm not sure of.

I still can't believe that i'm in love with that douchebag and it doesn't even matter anymore because he is marrying Christina George i don't know who she is but she is joining our college soon.

He accused me of cheating on him and that damn dork is engaged within a week of our break up.

I hate him so much. I really really hate to love him.