THE MATCH

The fresher's party was a blast for everyone but Cel could not help but think that there was something different between Ren and Austin because they were extremely uncomfortable with each other...

but she brushed off the thought immediately...and her mind once again went to Austin how he acted in front of her how his lips felt on her forehead,how he was nervous to know that if she wanted to hang out with him some other time...

these all thoughts were swirling her mind and making her smile unintentionally.

she was lost in her own thoughts when her phone rang and it was Ren..

she immediately picked up the phone

"hey Ren what's up?, Cel said

"nothing much just be on hold i'll conference the call with Krys",Ren said

"okay"

"hey girls what's goin on?",said an over enthusiastic Krys

"women listen i want details on what happened yesterday",said Ren

and so the three of them spent an hour on talking about the awesome time they spent at the fresher's party.

Catching up was something that the three of them loved because they were obsessed on sharing everything with each other after the topic of fresher's party was dropped and the new very important topic was taken up.

"i hope you remember what is on this 27th of march",asked Ren

both Krys and Cel knew that it was Ren's birthday but acted as if they didn't know

"no we don't",said both of them unison

"oho stop pretending i know you both know so what should we do this year"

"hey what about a beach party?",asked cel

"awesome idea Cel",said krys

"yup so its done a beach party"

all of them decided that it would be a beach party but there were 17 days for the party enough time to prepare for it...

the next 13 days went in a blur...

the three of them were trying to organize a perfect beach party and the boys were busy for the match which was on 23rd of march...

Inspite of the tight schedule Austin came to meet Cel in the caffeteria everyday...

Ren was quite enraged because Landon was back to his annoying self.

he would hold her waist at any given opportunity would glare at any guy who would as much as see her...

whenever a guy tried to talk to her he would just dismiss him and would himself roam with any girl he wants...

whereas there were only two places where Andrew can be found either on the football field or with Krys..

he would take her to buy ice creams would bring her food in the caffteria and sometimes they also had staring contests..

He also gave her his jersey to wear  on the day of match and to cheer for him...same was the case with Cel Austin also gave his jersey to her to wear on the day of the match.

On 23rd March

Krys and Cel wore the jerseys of Andrew and Austin.

the three of them were seated on the front row and were watching the match intently.

Cel noticed the way Austin's muscles flexed when he played and he looked really fascinating.

Ren also noticed the way Landon ran his hands through his hair and looked ruggedly handsome.