Son of a...nevermind

Landon's POV

I entered the college with Christina and i have to say that she is not what i thought of her to be. I thought that she would be just another high maintenance chick but she is  a really simple and beautiful girl but i still can't think about her like that because there is already a damn stubborn girl in my heart who is supposed to leave but isn't leaving.

And the worst thing is that i don't even want her to leave, because i love everything about her which i know that i will never like in any other girl let alone Christina.

I love when my angel looks at me but not when Christina does, i love her hair but Christina's doesn't matter, I love when she smiles especially at me, I love when she says my name, I love that I'm the only guy that can make her blush, I love every damn thing about her and she doesn't even know it.

But why would she know when she is busy having an affair with Austin, why did she go to him was i not enough for her or she just wanted to play me. I feel myself getting angry at the thought of being played by the only girl i love.

Me and Christina make our way to our first class, our schedule is the same as we are engaged ,well not practically but it is announced so it is one and same thing.

I spot her  in many of my classes, most of the time it was my who was staring and sometimes i felt her burning gaze on me, i sat beside Christina in all my classes as she was new in the college and because i am her fiance .

Many of the girls and guys were continuously staring at Tina, as she told me call her and i knew that she was uncomfortable so i put my hands around her shoulder to distract her from all the burning gazes of everyone.

When everyone dispersed i could still feel the stare of the only girl who i can feel from miles away but i didn't turn around because i don't want her to know that i'm unhappy after she played me and i won't let her know that and so i started a conversation with Tina ,which surprisingly was funny and we both laughed and talked all through the day, even though talking to her was fun but i laughed most of the time to make her  realize that her betrayal didn't affect me.

Renessme's POV

The moment i entered college i could feel that something was different and i finally i realized that it was not something instead it was someone who was plaguing my mind.

I turned around on my seat in my second class of the day , this was the class that i and Landon are together in. He always sat with me but today he didn't so i turned around and came face to face with a very happily laughing Landon sitting with a blonde beauty, jealousy immediately coursed through my blood.

who was she ? why was he sitting with her? was she his new girlfriend? OMG is she the one he is engaged to?

A guy who i remember from the track team was sitting beside me and i asked him not so secretly that "who is the new girl?"

"you don't know?",he asked 

"no i don't now tell me who she is?",i scowled

"okay ....she is Christina George she is Landon's fiance",he said and smirked .i knew that he knew about Landon and me heck everybody knew about it.

Everybody knew about our perfect relationship and our not so perfect or better yet nasty break up.

No i won't think about that day....I have cried enough about it to last a lifetime.

But just the reminder of that day makes me want to crawl up in a hole and cry, cry till my eyes bleed.

well not literally bleed ,just metaphorically speaking , because that would be purely dirty and not to forget painful as hell.