Epilogue

My favourite quote= above

4 Years Later

Celena's POV

"Aren't  you excited Cel",Krys asked,she was looking beautiful in her bridesmaid dress.

"Ofcourse she is",Ren commented from behind me she was trying to make my hairstyle look more beautiful,my whole makeup was done by her only.

I mean why would i bother to look for any other makeup artist when the best in New York City is my best friend.When i first asked her about doing my wedding hairstyle and makeup she flat out rejected the proposal because she thought that she might spoil it but then after a lot of convincing she finally agreed.

"Guys I am excited but more than that I am nervous,what if i fell and broke my ankle or what if my veil fell off my head",i said to both of them.

"Come one Cel don't think like that everything will be alright, just be happy that you are marrying the best footballer who every girl wants",Krys tried to comfort me as she touched up her own makeup and  bridesmaid haistyle.

"It's gonna be okay Cel and you have to know that even if you slipped and fell,even if you embarrass yourself,even if your veil falls off your head the guy at the end of the aisle is waiting for you to be his,for him these thing doesn't matter because for him only you matter.",Ren said,she has become a lot more philosophical and mature in these months of her break up with Landon.

"whats with the gloomy mood come on its party time i mean i am the maid of honour",Ren said and i know that her words were directed towards Krys.

"you don't have to rub it on my face that you are the maid of honour and i am the bridesmaid",she said with a small frown.

"oh suck it up it was your fault that you didn't pick up the call",Ren said with a cheeky smile on her face.

"I'm sorry Krys but i just called you both together and i had decided whoever will pick up the call first will be my bridesmaid,its not my problem that you were busy sucking faces with your boyfriend",i said and she immediately reddened and said 

"How did you know?",she asked and me and Ren chuckled and  Ren said

"that means you actually were making out with your boyfriend.",the three of us were laughing when my mom came in she was smiling looking at me she came near me said 

"you look like angel baby girl ,now come its time girls", my mom kissed my forehead and shooed Krys and Ren away.

I stood up from my seat and went towards the entrance where my dad was standing and i slipped my arm in his,he looked at me with clear pride in his eyes and said

"you have grown so much my daughter i'm proud of you and remember for us you'll always be our baby girl",he said and kissed my forehead.My dad looked really handsome maybe it was because after my marriage i willl take over my father's companies,now he can go to the romantic tour that he has planned for my mom.

"Thank you daddy",i said and looked ahead and i saw Krys moving down the aisle with her arms in Andrew's ,she was looking ahead and he was just admiring her and he was not even trying to look at anyone else other than her then went my maid of honor, Ren with her  arms in Landon's i could clearly see that they both were trying not to look at  each other but i could clearly see longing in his eyes and sadness in hers,i can't help but notice their lingering touches and how before separating Landon kissed her forehead and Ren first looked a little shocked but then a small smile made its way to her lips..I shook my head at those two and made my way to my man ,i blushed at the way he was looking at me as if no one was there and nothing else matters...