I Just Wish....

Celena's POV

It's been a week since everything has been alright,i mean as alright as it can be with me and my dipressed mood but i am feeling better now because now i have my two best friends there to cheer me up. They are not able to spend so much time with me because they have their own boyfriend to attend to ,who crave their attention.

Well me, i have been spending most of my time with a new friend i made, his name is Jordan. Though i don't hang out with him outside of college but having an almost same schedule we both spend most of our time together, its not like he doesn't have friends he has 2 best friends, their names are Amelia and Carson but they both started dating a few days back and Jordan doesn't like being a third wheel and i don't like being the fifth wheel.

Jordan doesn't know the reason of my break-up with Austin but he knows that i love him and that he's an asshole.

Today is the day of the match where Austin will finally achieve what he wanted from the starting even more than me, but i can't say that because i'm not sure if he even wanted me or not or was i just a small infatuation for him or worse a hard to get challenge. Though i have been getting better for a while but still on every alternate night i find myself crying thinking about his beautiful skin, his cocky smile, his arrogant personality, his addictive eyes, his lean but muscular body, his possessiveness, his cute nose, his thin and kissable lips which i never got the chance to kiss.

Sometime i cry because I thought that whoever my first boyfriend would be, would definately take my first kiss but Austin never even tried to kiss me, was i that undesirable that he didn't even wanna kiss me. I can't be that bad can I?

I just shake my head off and try to concentrate on what jordan's saying but i notice that he wasn't saying anything and so I ask him

"hey why are you so quite?"

"I know that you won't listen as you're thinking about that fucktart",he said and i suddenly felt so bad for ignoring the only guy that has been with me for a while and has been spending all his time with me.

"I'm really sorry Jordan"

"you don't have to say sorry because i know that you love him and even if you don't want to your mind always wanders back to him and now stop daydreaming and lets go and find our seat on the bleachers",he says and takes my hands and starts dragging me to the football ground where the final match is going to take place of our college's tournament and according to Austin's performance in this match his dad will decide what he will do in his future. I just wish that he will perform great because even if he is an asshole, i love him.

"I really don't wanna go to that fucking match", i say to Jordan trying to resist his strength but my strength is nothing in front of his.

"No we have to go and you have to show everyone that it doesn't matter to you who is playing and that you are already over him", he says in a determined tone which leaves no place for an argument.

"okay", i silently say and we both walk to the bleachers with popcorn and coke in our hands, Krys and Ren are not with us right now but they will join us soon because right now they both are with their boyfriends wishing them luck. I just wish that Austin performs well.

Austin's POV

Today is the day of our final match and I'm both nervous and excited. We all have practiced really hard for this match because it is the finals of our college tournament and also because this single match will decide my future, though nobody knows that, well nobody except her.

Just the thought of her makes me sad and upset and disappointed. I don't know why i said what i said that day but it just have had been while in which i was thinking that maybe she was just a distraction and i just said that when i thought that it was a right moment but the moment i saw the extremely hurt and betrayed expression on her it was like i lost everything in the world and that nothing can compensate the loss and, that had been the time i realized that she meant more than anything else to me. 

But does anything else include football as well , i don't think so. I have loved football since i was 8 years old and i can't just let me dreams suffer because of a single girl.Girls will come and go right?

I don't know what's gonna happen tonight but i just want one thing to go right and that is my match.

"Austin you are distracted what is it?",asked Landon and Andrew who have just come after meeting their girlfriends. Sometimes i'm jealous of them because they don't have a demanding father and they have not broken the heart of the girl they love...

Love

I love her...I love my princess, my girl. Suddenly i just want to feel her in my arms again. I know that what i have done was completely wrong and that i have not given her the best relationship but she never left me. She's just so beautiful;. so gorgeous, so amazing and its like she's everything, my everything. But that doesn't matter now because i have fucked up and she will never forgive me.

"No i'm alright guys", i say and shrug to show my indifference but i think that they see through my act because they say

"you're thinking about Cel right?",Andrew asks and i don't reply which they take as a yes.

"I don't even know why you would leave someone like Cel i mean look at her she is so beautiful and so gorgeous and her figure oh god that-",Landon starts saying but i cut him off

"Don't say such things about her she's mine",i growl

"Oh no she's not yours,remember you already dumped her but now she has made a friend his name is Jordan she can be his, i mean they are getting close",Andrew informs me nonchalantly as if he hasn't just now told me about a guy getting closer to the girl i love.

"Shut up I didn't dump her and who is this Jordan and why is he getting closer to Cel and what do you mean by her new friend and how can you even think that she can be his",i nothing but shout out all my questions.

"We don't know man but if you don't take what's yours now than you will never be able to get her",Landon says and they both walk away.

No i can't let some guy take away my girl for me, she's mine and always will be.I know that i have hurt her ,so i will beg even grovel at her feet,i will show her how much she mean to me but i won't let another guy take her away from me.

I take out my phone and text the only girl i know will help, Krys

Hey Krys its me Austin can you please bring Cel to the field after the match no matter we win or lose-A 

How do i know that you will not hurt her-k, she replies after a few seconds.

I made a mistake but i will never ever hurt her I'm just tryna make everything alright-A

Okay boss your work will be done, ;-) -K

I turn off my phone and keep it in the locker and make my way to the field where all the players are assembling. I look around the bleachers and after sometimes i find her with a a good-looking fuckface sitting beside her and she is talking animatedly to him, suddenly he takes a few popcorns and drop them in her mouth and shifts a little close to pick something from her lap.

My fists and my jaw clench and i badly want to tell him that the girl beside him is mine and that she doesn't need to be spoonfed or handfed or whatever. I avert my eyes from them as i feel my self-control hanging on a thin line..

I focus all my body and and my mind on the game and there's just one single thought in my mind-

I just wish she'll be mine again.....

------------------------

Second last chapter after this there will one chapter and an epilogue.

Please check out my second story its summary has been updated chapters will start in 15 days.

Thanks for reading

Hope you all like it

Love you all