once again

celena's POV

after school i went home and directly to my room because i knew my parents won't be home.

i just laid on my bed everyday i read one or the other novel but today i wasn't in the mood.

because this one person was in my mind none other than austin. he was just too hot yes the only word that can describe him is hot.

and i already knew that i cannot be just friends with him....

not many guys till date have asked me out there were just a few of them cuz some that i was so rich so i already must be dating someone while others knew i was not interested in dating at all.

in school also i was everybody's friend and i was much of a matchmaker.

after 3 hours at directly directly 8 i remembered that i have to reach krys's so i hurried down the stairs and took my car after a whole of 5 mins ride i reached there.

me ,krys and ren were together after a long time we talked about many things and god here i was not even kissed and my both best friends have lost their virginity but they didn't told me the names of the guys so we made the deal that they both will tell me about them at ren's b'day.

i told them about austin but not his name and krys told about andrew. it was like old times so much fun at 11 i came back home and after spending half an hour with my parents i went to bed.

the next i reached school on time and just beside me instead of ren and krys's stood another porche i slung my bag and came out at the same time the door of the other porche opened and came out austin.

i don't know why but i was really happy to see him.

"hey how's you", he asked

"i'm good what are you doing so early in college",i asked with a smile

"oh i'm here for football practice but what about you what are yo doing here",he asked

"i'm gonna go to library that's why i came early",i told him

he looked hesistant about something and then he said "if library's not so important why don't you come and see my practice"

i was on cloud nine i knew that just in two days i started to like him

"uh sure let's go",i told him

and so we both made our way to the football field and then krys told me that andrew was also in football team so i asked austin "hey do you know who is andrew parker",i asked him

and i don't know why but i felt he was a bit angry was he jealous but why would he be jealous we both know each other for two days only.

"do you know him",he asked a bit harshly i was a bit taken aback by his tone

"no i don't just my friend krys met him yesterday she wouldn't stop talking about him",i told him and something like relief fell on his face

then he showed me who he was and yes cute like really really cute.

then i shifted my eyes to austin who was amazing in our college's jersey and the way his muscle flexed when played and all oh god he was good.

after the practice he dropped me to my class and we talked about football.

i liked talking to him. after the first class finished i made my way to chemistry practical and i was shocked to see familiar faces.

there was ren and krys i already knew about then there was austin and andrew as well.

i waved at austin and made my way to krys and ren.the moment i reached to krys and ren i turned around to see austin staring at our but not at me at ren with an unreadable expression on his face.

i just shrugged it off and asked both of them what are we gonna do because we have to be in parteners.

krys said that she would be andrew's partener and me and ren would be together.

ren and i were bickering about random things when sir entered our class.

"good morning class we are gonna work inpairs as you all know but this year i'm gonna decide parteners", he said and everyone groaned

he started calling out the names of students and krys was partenered with the good looking guy standing next to ten who was smirking at her and whom she was stealing glances of...

OohI've to ask her about him..

I was partentered with Andrew and ten was with Austin and she looked reallyuncomfortable..

On seeing Andrew I knew he was not happy being my partener so I said "you're not happy with the arrangement ,are you"

"Oh no no it's nothing like that", he said

"You don't have to lieI know you wanted to be with keys and I also wanted to be with someone else but as we are a team we will work together and you can tell me about you and keys",I said hearing krys's name his face lit up and we talked a lot about her..he's a good guy I thought perfect for keys

I wanted to be with Austin ...

I did all the work while Andrew held the testubes...

 After the class finished he said "celena you are a great partener "

And I said "you don't have to compliment me to impress krys"

Helaughed and went out....

But there was one thought on my mind why wasten uncomfortable with Austin.....

Thanks for reading

Love you

Cupcakes