"Don't call your dad an ass"

Ren's POV

I am laying on my bed now thinking of all the possibilities of Landon being in love with Christina.

Yesterday i saw both of them in Krys' party and i can't help but feel that they have this connection like i was not able to keep my eyes off him but he didn't even noticed me once, he was busy making Christina feel comfortable, he never even for once left her alone.

I don't know if i'm overthinking this or something like that but i just know that he loves her, i was never that important to him was i?

I was just another girl for him but he has become everything for me. Earlier when people used to say such cheesy things that they have become each others everything i used to literally gag at them.

I mean sometimes such sweetness can be nauseating but now i'm the one saying such things.

Earlier i used to think that how can be someone somebody's everything, i mean don't they have other people in there life who mean just as much to them but now I've come to a realization that your mom, dad ,siblings, and your family are the people who you love, you don't know what's their weakness or what's their specialty  you just love them as a whole but then you meet someone in your life who is very different from what you are used to but still you love everything about them the way they smile at you or look at you, or their ego the size of a planet, or their annoyingly beautiful personality, just plain simple everything, because you don't love them but you fall gradually and slowly in love with them and then they mean everything to you.

That doesn't mean that you stop loving or caring for others or you care for them less its just that you then have someone in your life who makes you feel so loved that you forget everything and everyone except them.

I really feel that love is a complicated theory who nobody is able to understand because nobody tries to, because you just do, you just fall in love without thinking or understanding.

I always have had this strong belief that when you love someone truly and actually then that person will love you back or else its not true love.

I really, truly and actually love Landon but he doesn't love me, maybe my theory is right that this is not love its just a mere infatuation but then why does it feel so real?

But now I've decided that i will not remain like this forever i have to come out strong out of this.

So tomorrow i'm gonna go to college and am going to start dating once again because after  my break up I've been getting hell lot of proposals so why not move on...

I wiped my tears with a tissue and jumped into my comforter, cuddled with the bed sheets and let sleep overtake me.

Landon's POV

I am sitting on the stairs of the back porch in my house with a beer bottle in my hand.

Dad looked really happy after today's dinner with Christina's family I'm happy that he is happy...because it means at least someone is up for it.

My thoughts wander back to the only girl whose always in them, i could still see the hurt in her eyes which i saw when i was at the party with Christina it felt as though she has believed that I'm in love with Tina.

God knows how much i wanted to tell her that i was just trying to make Tina comfortable in the party and that if i left her even for a minute i would run to her.

Suddenly i felt someone sitting beside me i turned and saw my dad with a small smile on his face.

"She's beautiful isn't she?", dad asked

"yeah dad", i replied

"Then why aren't you marrying her instead",dad looked at me and asked

"dad who are you talking about? I'm marrying Christina"

"I'm not talking about Christina I'm talking about the girl you're so in love with"

"What? No i don't love anyone"

"yes you do i can read it very well in your face, I knew it the moment you agreed to marry Christina without a second thought"

"dad i agreed because i wanted you to feel proud of me"

"I already am proud of you, and maybe that was also a reason but it was a part reason so tell me the other part, tell me about her."

And so i told dad about Ren, about her sexy but cute face , about her weird habit of buying a pair of shoes every time we went out, about how adorable she is and how she pouts whenever she's angry and her mood swings and her love for her best friends.

Then i also told him about the rumors and that she lost her virginity to one of my friends in a one night stand arrangement and never talked about it to me I also told him  about my anger and my words and finally about her reaction when she saw me and Christina as a couple in the college.

"you know Landon you are a dick, a complete asshole", i choked at my dad's choice of words but nonetheless let him continue.

"when did you lost your virginity and how?", he asked i replied a bit ashamed.

"at 15 on my first high school party"

"It was a one night stand wasn't it? if you did the same thing once then why was it different for her than you..."

"i know i am wrong dad  but why didn't she tell me"

"that was what she did wrong but maybe she valued you and your relationship a little too much to let it go because she loves you"

i was frustrated why am i always the one who was wrong.

"But dad she gave up on me, on us she didn't even tried to say sorry"

"she loves you, the way you told me about her i'm sure that she's in love with you...let me tell you one thing that there is a difference between giving up and letting go, when you do not trust someone or do not believe them and never try to mend your relationship with them you give up, but the day you become mature enough to love someone their happiness becomes yours and you let them go because you think that they will be better off without you...

What i'm saying is that maybe she didn't give up on you but she decided to let you go because she thinks that you are in love with Christina"

"Why the hell would she think that i love someone else when the only person i love is her"

"Love is complicated you know it makes you think the most absurd things.... goodnight son tomorrow you have to get your girl", dad winked at me and turned around to go inside when suddenly a thought entered my mind I'm getting married to Christina and dad said to go get Ren what am i going to do?

I turned to ask dad when he shouted from inside

"Your marriage has been canceled and Christina was really happy for you", my heart jumped with joy and really my dad knew me too well.

"smartass", i muttered

"i heard it, don't call your dad an ass young man",my dad really is something.

Tomorrow I'm gonna get what's rightfully mine.

Thanks for reading

sorry for late update...

love you all

next update= soon

"