♦News♦

Charlie's POV

Tonight my parents are having a fancy dinner with their close friends and his family who I never met.

I parked my Jeep in the drive way. I took my keys and put them around my neck. I opened the back door and grabbed my backpack and stick bag.

I tiredly walked inside the house and saw my parents getting ready for tonight. "Hey baby." My mom said kissing my forehead. "Take a shower and put something better than this on for dinner." She said looking me up and down.

"I just came back from field hockey practice mom. I'm too tired for this." I whined. "Well sorry Charlie but you need to be at this dinner." I groaned and walked upstairs.

I walked up to my room and plopped on my bed. It felt so comfortable. I was about to fall asleep but then I had to get ready for this important dinner.

So I quickly took a shower and got dressed in a navy blue jumpsuit. "Charlie come here." Mom said. I trudged downstairs to the living room. "I'd like you to meet Sierra and Cameron Dallas." "Hi, I'm Charlie." I said.

My dad came downstairs. "Hi Charlie, Sierra, and Cameron." My dad said. We all sat down and started eating lasagna. I was so tired from school and practice. I started dozing off at the table.

Cameron started snickering at me. So far I do not like this guy. "Charlie Alyssa Gray! Wake up." My mom said. "Mom I'm really tired. Why are we even here?" I asked. "Well we invited Gina and Cameron to tell you and Cameron about your marriage."

When my parents said that I started to choke on my drink. "Wait what did you say?" I asked hoping I didn't hear them correctly. "You and Cameron are going to get married.

Cameron and I looked at each other then our parents. "Why? I don't even know her mom." Cameron said looking at me then his mom. "She is not even my type mom. She looks like a stuck up b-" "Do not even finish that sentence." I said.

"And Carson is not my type either." I sad looking right into Gina's eyes. "Oh and what is your type Charlie?" She asked crossing her arms. "Tall, skinny, tattoos." I said through my teeth.

"We are only doing what we think is best for you Charlie because we love you and don't want to see you heartbroken." My mom said rubbing my arm.

I yanked my arm away from her. "Just because I had one bad break up you two think that this is the answer. Marrying a stranger? Well you two are totally wrong." I said grabbing my jacket.

"Where are you going young lady?" My father asked standing up. "Anywhere but this hell hole." I yelled grabbing my phone and keys. "Even though I don't like that snobby little prissy, she's right." Cameron said walking out of the dining room.

"Cameron Dallas get back here." His mom said chasing after him. "Mom just leave me alone." He said walking out of my house.

I hopped in my truck and punched the wheel in frustration. After my little break down I started to drive to my best friend's Abbigail's house.

My parents kept trying to call me but I didn't answer. Right now I don't want to talk, see, be in the same room as them.

Follow me on my social medias below ♥

Instagram: kai_lashaye

Twitter: Kai_Dallas

Snapchat: kai_james5

Quote of the Day: "Stay true to yourself because there are very few people who will always be true to you."

For some reason my first chapter is always like one of the shortest ones when I write.

Comment♥
Vote♥
Share♥