♦I Hate Everything♦

Charlie's POV

After Cameron and I got in a fight, I ran out the hotel and got into a taxi. I am just hating everything. The next plain doesn't leave for another 2 hours. I called Kian and JC. I just needed someone to talk to.

"Hey Charlie. What's up?" He asked. "Where you guys sleeping? I hope I didn't wake you guys." I said. "No we weren't. Are you okay?" He asked. "No can you come and get me?" I asked crying. "Yeah JC and I will be there as fast we can." Kian said. I nodded realizing that he can't see me. "Okay." I whispered then hung up the phone.

"Hey Charlie, what is wrong? Why are you out here in the rain?" Kian asked getting out his car. I ran up to him and started to cry again. "Cameron. " I cried. "Come on. Get in." He said walking me to his car. JC was in the backseat.

"What happened Charlie?" JC asked. "I got back hotel and we got into an argument and he called me a slut because I was hanging out with you guys." I said looking out the window. "He was mad that this whole trip I wasn't really with him."

"What are you gonna do now?" Kian asked. I honestly had no idea. "I don't know. I just want to go home." I said looking at him. "Well you can stay with us until you figure something out." Kian said. I nodded since I didn't know what to say.

Kian drove back to their hotel. We finally got to their hotel room. "Do you have some clothes for me to change into?" I asked since my clothes we're wet. "Yeah let me find some for you." Kian said looking through his suitcase.

"So what are you gonna do?" JC asked. "I just want to go back home and be away from Cameron for a few days." I said. "Here's some clothes Charlie." Kian said handing me some clothes. "Thanks Kian." I said walking to the bathroom.

I got in the bathroom and changed into what Kian gave me. It was some of their merch and a pair of shorts that were really big on me. I walked out and started laughing. "These are really big on me guys. Do you have anything smaller?" I asked. "No we don't carry around girl shorts with us." Kian said laughing.

"Where can I sleep?" I asked. Kian and JC looked at each other. "Um, you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep in JC's bed." Kian said. "Okay, are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah I'm sure. Go ahead. I don't mind." He said giving me a hug.

I laid in Kian's bed but I couldn't fall asleep. I kept trying and trying but I can't sleep. I have way too many things on my mind. I got up and walked out the the balcony.

I turned on my phone and had all these messages from Cameron and my parents. I just ignored them all. It was a bit breezy outside. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice that Kian came outside.

"Can't sleep?" Kian asked. "Yeah, I have so many things on my mind. " I said looking at him. He chuckled. "I feel you." He said. "I just don't know what to do any more Kian." I said sadly. "What do you mean Charlie?"

"I don't know what to do." I said starting to tear up. "Like what should I do about Cameron?" He sighed. "It all depends. Do you forgive him?" Kian asked looking at me. I shrugged. "I.....I don't know Kian." I said looking at all the cars pass by.

"He hurt me." I said. "Listen Charlie, I can't tell you to forgive Cameron or not. You have to figure out whether you forgive him or not. Just follow your heart Charlie." Kian said hugging me.

"Thanks Kian. Who knew you could give good little inspirational speeches." I said giggling. "No problem Charlie." He said. I looked at the time it was almost 2 in the morning. We walked back inside. I gave Kian a hug then laid back in bed.

Hopefully I will have a better day.