♦I'm Going To Spoil You♦

Cameron's P.O.V.

While Charlie was in school I wanted to do something special for her. So I decided to get her that drum set that she always wanted to play. And I am going to cook her dinner because we need to talk about our wedding.

I had the Nash and Taylor helped me bring it in and set it in our extra room that had Charlie's piano, guitar, and now her drums.

"So have you and Charlie talked about the wedding?" Taylor asked. "No not really. I want to talk about it tonight with her. We need to start planning soon." I said as rubbed the back of my neck. "Well good luck with that Cam." Nash said as him and Taylor left.

I cooked me and Charlie lasagna. A little after I finished Charlie came in. She groaned and dropped her bags as soon as she walked in. "Hey baby." I said hugging her. "Hey babe." She said with a small smile. "Come on Charlie. I made us dinner." I said guiding her to the dinning room. "Oh Cameron. You are so sweet." She said.

I made her a plate and gave it to her. "Charlie we need to talk about our wedding." I said looking at her. She sighed and put her fork down. "Okay. So what do want to talk about?" She asked.

"We need to do some planning. My mom and sister keep asking me when the wedding is. I need to tell them something." I said with a small laugh which made Charlie smile. "How about sometime in April? Like maybe the 10th?" She said. "Yeah. I like that. April 10, 2016." I said smiling.

"I want to have a destination wedding." Charlie said. I nodded. "We can do that. Where were you thinking?" I asked. Charlie shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. What about you?" She asked. "I don't know yet babe." I said.

"I need to go wedding dress shopping." Charlie said with a smirk. "I can't wait to the see you in your dress." I said holding her hand. "I'll go book my appointment now." She sad walking in the other room. I cleaned up our plates and put the food away.

"Okay so my appointment is Saturday at 1:45." Charlie said walking back in the living room. I nodded. "Who do you want to go with you?" I asked. "I don't know. My parents, Sunny, my cousin Dakota, I guess your mom and sister so they don't feel left out." She said as she sat on the couch.

"My sister Sierra is a really nice girl." I said sitting next to Charlie. "You should hang out with her one day." I said running my hand through her hair. "I might Sunday afternoon." She said fiddling with her fingers.

"Hey babe, I got you a surprise." I said. "Really? What is it?" Charlie asked sitting up. "Come on. I'll show you." I said standing up. Then all of a sudden Charlie hopped on my back and I almost fell but caught myself.

"Don't drop me Cammy." Charlie giggled loudly in my ear. "I won't babe." I said as I carried Charlie to the back room. "Close you eyes babe." I said. "Okay okay." She said as she closed her eyes. I placed her on the drum chair. "Open your eyes babe." I said.

Charlie opened her eyes and was shocked at what I brought her. "Cameron this is amazing." She said hugging me. "I love it. You didn't need to buy me this because I wanted one." She said looking down. "I don't want you to spend all your money on me."

"Nonsense Charlie. We are going to get married soon. I want to, no in fact I am going to spoil you. I love you a lot." I said looking into her eyes then kissed her soft lips tenderly.

"I love you too Cameron. Thank you for the drums." She said smiling at me. "Now I can be the next Ashton Irwin but I need a bandana." Charlie said rushing into the other room. I followed her and she tied a teal bandana on her head.

I watched Charlie as she tried to play Don't Stop by 5 Seconds of Summer. She was so adorable. That's my Charlie. My Charlie. And I love her a lot.

Heyyyyo. I'm back. The next chapter is wedding dress shopping with Charlie.

My Instagram is kai_lashaye if you want to follow me. And yes I am black if you're wondering.