♦Yes We Are♦

Cameron's POV

After Charlie posted the video a lot of fans were surprised that we were dating. "Come here so we can take a picture." Charlie said. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the lips. She took a picture of us and posted it on Instagram.

@misscharliegray: Yes this is my giant love bug. I love him so much and I'm happy that he is my boyfriend @camerondallas. Lol just realized that we're matching.

I laughed and posted the same picture of us.

@camerondallas: I do have a girlfriend. Her name is @misscharliegray. Everyone please be nice to her or at least try to be. She's really sensitive. I just really love her. And we did that couple things were you match outfits. Aren't we just adorable?

"Are you nervous?" I asked Charlie. She shrugged. "I don't know. A little bit. What if they don't like me?" She asked sadly. "I promise that they will baby girl." I said then kissed her forehead.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked Charlie. "Well in have to catch up on a lot of things." She said looking at me. "Like what?" I asked. "Some homework. I have to read 3 chapters in my history book, then 2 chapters on computer viruses. Go on a jog for practice, and I got to practice my guitar and piano." Charlie said running her hands through her hair.

"I'll help you if you want baby girl." I said. Charlie smiled and nodded. "Thank you babe." Charlie said putting her hair in a ponytail. "Ready to go?" I asked and Charlie nodded. "Let's take Jaxx with us. I bet he wants to jog to." Charlie said petting him. "Okay okay he can come too." I said grabbing his leash.

When we got outside we had to stretch because I did want either of us to pull a muscle. Then we started jogging. We probably ran for 3 miles. Charlie really enjoys running and exercising. "Charlie." I panted. "Can we take a break?" I asked stopping. "No Cammy. If you stop it's going to be harder for you to start up again." She said jogging in place.

I shook my head no. "Come in babe." She said grabbing my arm. "I can't babe. I'm tired." I said trying to catch my breath. "Don't say can't baby." Charlie said making me face her. "Can we just walk home?" I asked. "No baby." She said looking at me in the eyes then she smiled.

"I have a idea baby." She said. "What is it?" I asked. "Ran back home with me and I'll let you take a shower with me." Charlie said smiling seductively at me. I thought about it. Was it worth it? Seeing Charlie naked? Totally.

"Fine." I huffed. "Can we at least slowly jog?" I asked. She smiled and nodded at me. We jogged back to the house. Charlie, Jaxx and I all went to the kitchen. We all got some water then Charlie walked to our bedroom and grabbed her towel and soap then walked to the bathroom.

I tried to walk in but Charlie stopped me. "I thought we were going to take a shower together?" I said trying to get in. "Well I lied baby. Sorry. Did you forget that I'm on my period?" She asked with a little smirk. I nodded. "Well you're just gonna have to wait a few days baby." She said with a shrug. "Babeeeeee." I groaned. "I can't wait a few days." I said. "I want you now." "So do I Cam, but you don't see me complaining about it. Do you?" She said. I said nothing and she closed the door and locked it.