♦Give Me Love♦

Cameron's POV

The rest of our trip was pretty good. And now it was time to go back home. And while we where packing I noticed Charlie was acting a bit weird but I didn't say anything to her. I couldn't wait to go back home.

"Ready to go Charlie?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded. We got our bags and went downstairs to our car. "Charlie are you okay?" I asked her as we boarded our plane. "Yeah I'm Cam." She said looking at me. "Okay, I just wanted to make sure." I said grabbing her hand.

When we got off the plane and our fans were outside waiting for us. "Cameron I can't go out there." Charlie said panicking. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked her. "Cameron I can't go out there." She said starting to cry. "Hey hey hey, don't cry Charlie." I said. " Tell me what's wrong. "

"There's is a lot people out there and I am freaking out and I'm starting to panic." Charlie said. "Calm down Charlie. Look at me. I'll be there with you." I said grabbing her hand. Charlie calmed down and nodded her head. We quickly walked outside to our car. I said hi to our fans while we were walking. Then we made it to our car.

We finally made it back home and I missed it. We got our bags and took them to our room so we could unpack. Something was wrong with Charlie but I didn't want to seem too pushy so I didn't ask her anything about it. "Hey Charlie, I'm going to the store. Do you need anything?" I asked getting up. She shook her head no. "Okay, I'll be back in 20 minutes." I said. Charlie didn't say anything she just nodded.

When I got back from shopping I was looking for Charlie. I put the bags on the kitchen table. I walked around the house until I heard noises coming out of the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Charlie crying. "Charlie what's wrong?" I asked kneeling down to her. "I'm not good enough." She said. " Charlie what are you talking about?" "I'm not good enough for you Cameron." She yelled. "That's all they have been saying to and and you know what, they're true." Charlie said crying. "They're right Cameron. You deserve someone else better than me."

"No I don't Charlie. I want to be with you." I said to her. "No you don't Cameron. We're forced to be together. I bet if you had the chance you could find someone better. I deserve to be alone." Hearing Charlie say that just broke my heart. She's so upset right now.

"Baby who's been saying this?" I asked her. "Your fans. They say I'm overdramatic, rude, bossy, ugly, pathetic, and some other stuff. You deserve someone better than me Cameron. Someone who will support you and doesn't have a lot of problems like me. I mean just look at me Cameron, I am mess. There are so many things wrong with me. I just want to be alone. It'll just be better that way." Charlie said sadly.

"Charlotte Alyssa Gray look at me." I said pulling her onto my lap. "Charlotte you are so beautiful to me. There is nothing about you that I don't like. I am a really lucky guy to have you." I said. she shook her head no. "It hurts me so much to see you like this." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Then leave me alone. Find someone better than me." Charlie said. "I don't want no one else. I want you Charlotte." I said. "You don't understand how happy you make me. At first I didn't want to be with you but that's before I got to know you and I fell for you Charlie. I love you and everything that comes with you. And I am here for you no matter what. And we can get through this together. I will always be here for you Charlie. Don't listen to those people, they are not fans of mine. I love you to the moon and back." I said. Charlie wiped my tears away and kissed my cheek.

"Do you really mean that?" She asked. " Of course I do Charlie. You are the one I want to be with. " I said. "I'm sorry I was being overdramatic." Charlie said. "You weren't Charlie." I said kissing her cheek. "I'm gonna go take a nap." Charlie said getting up. As soon as she left I sighed loudly. I don't know how to feel right, but I do feel a little angry. I can't just let my fans disrespect my fiancee.

@camerondallas: Everyone this is my fiancee Charlotte Alyssa Gray

@camerondallas: Everyone this is my fiancee Charlotte Alyssa Gray. She lights up my world and I love her a lot. It hurts me a lot when my "fans" say really awful things about Charlotte. Today I came home from shopping and found Charlotte crying her eyes out in the bathroom. I ended up crying too.  Please be nice to her.  She's something special to me.