♦Engagment Rings♦

Cameron's POV

For a while I have been looking for a engagement ring for Charlie. I have been taking my sister for a girl's opinion. Ever since Charlie and I have been on each others good sides I have been looking for a ring.

And now I think that I have finally found one. And today I am going to surprise Charlie with the engagement ring Sierra and I picked out for her.

Charlie has been having a rough couple days and I want to cheer my girl up. And I sorta have this elaborate plan on doing it.

Since Charlie goes to dance class Monday, Thursday, and Friday I had a few days to plan it. I am going to go to her dance class when it was over, I was going to surprise her with the ring and then take her away on a little vacation away for a few days so she could relax.

I picked up the ring from the jeweler and looked at it. Charlie is going to love it. I put the ring box in my coat pocket and drove to her dance class. I parked in the parking lot and took a few deep breaths.

Yeah I was a little nervous about it. Charlie is quite different from all the other girls I dated. Different in a good way. So she is a little picky. Not saying that as a bad thing.

I walked in the building and the receptionist guided me to the dance room. When I walked in, I saw Charlie crying on the floor. "Baby what's wrong?" I whispered in her ear. She cried in my shirt. "Do you love me Cameron?" Charlie asked me quietly. I looked at me in shock.

"Charlie of course I love you. Why would you think that I don't?" I asked. "Well I don't have a ring. And sometimes I feel like you don't love me because of this whole arranged marriage thing." She said while fiddling with her fingers.

"I really do love you Charlie. Yeah I was a jerk to you at first but that was because I wasn't used to seeing someone as beautiful as you. Oh and I got you something." I said getting up. "What is it?" Charlie asked getting up also.

I got down on one knee. Charlie looked at him crazily. "Cameron what are you doing?" She asked. "Charlie Daniella Gray, I love you a whole lot. And I was wondering if you would do me the pleasure of becoming Mrs. Dallas?" I asked. Then I pulled out a small box and opened it.

"Oh my gosh Cameron. Yes." She said as I slid the ring on her finger. I got up and Charlie hugged me tightly. The whole class cheered for us as we kissed.

"I love you Charlie." I said to her. "I love you too Cameron." She said to me with a big smile. "Congrats Charlie." Dana said running over to me and gave me a hug. "Thanks Dana." She said.

We walked out and I walked Charlie to her car. "When we got home you need to pack." I said. "Wait why?" Charlie asked. "We need to get away for a little bit. We need to not think about the wedding." I said rubbing her back. She nodded. "Okay Cam. I could go for a nice little getaway." Charlie said with a small smile. I gave Charlie a quick kiss before she got in her car.

I drove back to our apartment. I walked inside and saw Charlie playing with Jaxx. "Hey Jaxx. Look at what Cameron gave me." She said showing him her ring. He hopped on her lap. "Awww sweetie. I love you." She said.

(He's a real cutie. Look at him. 😍)

I took a picture of them together and posted it on Snapchat and Instagram.
@camerondallas: She loves playing with Jaxx.

"Babe, are you ready to go?" I asked. "How long were you standing there?" Charlie asked blushing a little bit. "I've been standing here for quite a while." I said laughing. "Oh my gosh. Now I'm embarrassed." She said blushing a little bit.

"Ready to go?" I asked grabbing Jaxx's leash. Charlie smiled and nodded. We grabbed our bags and put them in the trunk of Cameron's car. Jaxx hopped in the backseat and laid down. We dropped Jaxx off at my parents house because I didn't want to leave him home for the weekend by himself.

After we dropped off Jaxx, it was just Charlie and me. "So where are we off to?" Charlie asked. "It's a surprise baby." I said. "Just give me a hint please." She said. "Okay okay. Hmmm. I'll say it in Spanish. Nueva York es frío a veces , pero es muy bonito." I said.

"Babe, I had no idea what you said." Charlie said laughing. "Well I'm not going to tell you." I said. "Learn some Spanish babe." I said. Charlie soon fell asleep in the car. She looks so cute when she's asleep.

We are going to New York for the weekend.

I'm backkkkkkkkk. I have just been really busy with soccer, school, and trying to write my other stories. Not to mention that I have writer's block at the moment.

For some reason I was thinking of this song while I was writing this chapter.