♦Attitude♦

Charlie's POV

I woke up the next morning in a king sized bed. My hair was in a messy bun and had no shoes on. Did I walk in here? I looked down and saw Cameron sleeping on the floor. I felt so horrible that he was sleeping on the floor at his own house.

I tried to pick him up, I did a little bit and placed him on the bed. I put the blanket over him. I walked out his room and saw a huge wolf.
I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran to Cameron's room.

"What's wrong Charlie?" He asked with panic in his voice. "There is a....a wolf in the living room." I cried. "Wait you mean Jaxx? My dog?" He asked.

"Jaxx, come here boy." He said to his dog. I just looked at them dumbfounded. "He's harmless. You've never seen a dog before?" He asked with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes at him and didn't answer the question.

"Okay sorry. You don't have to be rude." I said trying to find something to wear. "Well if you went so stupid we wouldn't even be having this conversation." Cameron said getting up out of bed.

I quickly turned away from him so he wouldn't see my eyes tear up. Gosh he is so rude to me. A few tears fell out my eyes as I got changed into my outfit. Which was a black Pink pullover, black joggers, and pink Nike sneakers.

I went into the bathroom to get ready. My eyes were a little red from crying. I but a little concealer under my eyes so it wouldn't look like I was crying. I also did a little cat eye with my eyeliner. I combed my knotty hair and put it in a top knot.

I walked in the kitchen to see a shirtless Cameron. Normally I would think this is hot but I didn't since this is Cameron we're talking about. I guess he caught me staring at him. I looked down at the floor solemnly.

"Stop making that face. It's not attractive." Cameron said while eating his cereal. "Leave me alone Cameron. I am really not in the mood for this right now." I said getting up from the table. "Come on Charlie, I was just joking." He said with a smirk.

"I don't care." I said. "I am a emotional girl. And you are the biggest jerk I have ever met. You have a shitty attitude. You constantly make fun of me even though I have low self esteem. I hate you Cameron Dallas." I cried. After my little rant I broke down in tears. I wiped my eyes and grabbed my bag. I have to get to school and get to leave this asshole.

Cameron's POV

After Charlie left I just stared at the door. I just made her cry. Was I that rude to her? I thought it was funny but she didn't think that. I felt like the biggest asshole ever.

The guys decided to come over while Charlie was away at school. "So how is she?" Nash asked eating a slice of cold pizza from yesterday. I shrugged. "What does that mean Cam?" Johnson asked.

I sighed then said, "I made her cry earlier." They all looked at me. "Dude what the hell? That's your fiancé." Aaron said. "I didn't mean too. I guess I was too rude to her." I said.

"You better apologize to her Cameron." Shawn said. "You have to think about how she feels about this. She had to move in with you after her parents told her that she has to marry you. And so far you're a huge jerk so far in her eyes."

I sighed realizing that Shawn was right. I was being a jerk to Charlie. And I had to make it up to her.

Follow me on my social medias below ♥

Instagram: kai_lashaye

Twitter: Kai_Dallas

Snapchat: kai_james5

Quote of the Day: "No matter how talented you are not everyone is going to like you. But that's life. Stay strong." - Justin Bieber

Comment
Vote
Share

Iyou and thanks for reading this story