♦Let's Try This♦

Charlie's POV

Finally it's the weekend. And no school until Tuesday. That means I get to stay home. And yesterday Cameron kissed me. Ever since then he has been really nice to me. We even slept in the same bed last night.

"Hey beautiful." He said hugging me from behind. "Hi Cam." I said. Cameron walked over to the stove and turned it on. I walked over to see what he was making.

"I'm was going to make bacon, eggs, and waffles if you were wondering." He said looking over at me. "Make me some please." I asked giving him my puppy eyes. He looked at me then laughed.

"What if I didn't wake up until 1 or something?" Cameron asked concentrating on his food that he would making. I shrugged. "I guess I would have made my own food." I said walking away.

While we were eating our food I asked Cameron, "How come I've never met any of your friends?" He shrugged. "I don't know. We just started being nice to each other. I'll tell them to come over later." Cameron said.

I felt lazy today so I threw on a sweatshirt, leggings, and boots. (Outfit in link) I sat on the couch and looked around. It still felt kinda weird to be living with Cameron.

Cameron sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. "You look really hot in this outfit Charlie. The guys won't be able to keep their eyes of you." Cameron said which made me blush. "Thanks Cammy." I said. He pulled the blanket over both of us. I really enjoyed this.

Cameron started rubbing his hand up and down my thigh. My face was starting to get red. "What are you doing Cammy?" I asked. "Just chilling with my baby." He said with his eyes close. Then I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it Cam." I said walking to the door.

I opened the door and these guys just stared at me. "Um, hello?" I said looking at all of them. They were all attractive but they weren't nothing like my Cammy. "Hello beautiful. What is your name?" One of them asked me. "Charlie Gray." I said as them looked at me up and down. Then I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me then kissed my cheek.

"So I see you guys have met my baby Charlie." Cameron said. They nodded. "Charlie these are my friends Aaron, Grayson, Ethan, Nash, and Taylor." He said into my ear. "Hi guys." I said waving at them. "I'm going to get some water." I said walking in the kitchen,

Cameron's POV

"Your girl is hot." Taylor said to me. "I know. That's my girl. I'm going to marry her. So keep your eyes off her. Especially her butt. Do not look at her butt." I said. "Hey man she's good looking" Aaron said. Charlie wanted back in the room and I pulled her down so she sat on my lap. "What's wrong with you Cameron?" Charlie asked me whispering. I shrugged and played with her fingers.

She giggled. I looked down at her. "What?" I asked. "You don't like the way that the boys are looking at me." She said with a little smirk. I scoffed at her. "No I'm not." I said. "Well I thought it was cute. I was going to let you touch my butt. I heard you in the kitchen but never mind." She said walking away.

"Come back." I said getting up grabbing her hand. All the guys looked at us. "Say it Cameron." She said. "Say what?" I asked. "I'm jealous because you're looking at my girl." I groaned.

"Hey guys I am jealous when you look at my girl." I said. All the guys laughed at me. "Better." She said giving me a kiss. While she gave me a kiss I grabbed her butt.

The guys cheered me on as they took pictures of Charlie and I.

@aaroncarpenter: Some one is a bit cheeky today

@graysondolan: Aww look at them.

@ethandolan: Lovebirds

@nashgrier: That's my boy

After the boys left Cameron looked at me with lust in his eyes. He smiled at me and I smiled at him back. "God you are so hot." He said walking up to me. I smirked and winked at him. "What are you going to do about it?" I asked walking up to him. He  smirked and wrapped his arms around me. Cameron started to kiss he on my neck then behind my ear which made me let out a little moan.

"You like that?" He asked smirking against my neck. "Y-yeah I d-do." I said. He sucked on my neck  harder leaving a few hickeys on my neck. He looked at me with his lust filled eyes. He ran his fingers over the bruises on the neck. I flinched a little bit.

"Sorry babe." He said giving me a kiss. "I like that." I said with a small smile. "So you like it rough." He said laughing. My cheeks got really red. "I like it rough too babe." He said walking into the kitchen leaving me to think about being rough. 

A/N: I imagine them kissing like the picture above. But you know in a house.

Follow me on my social medias below ♥

Instagram: kai_lashaye

Twitter: Kai_Dallas

Snapchat: kai_james5

Quote of the Day: A dream is only a dream until you decide to make it real. -My bae, Harry Edward Styles