♦Home?♦

Charlie's POV

I dropped Cameron off back at his house. I knew I would have to go home sooner or later. So I might as well do it now so I could lay in bed.

I turned in my radio trying to drown out the reality that I'm marrying a random guy I don't know. But I can't because it's the only thing I can think about.

I drove home quickly and tried to sneak in the house but my parents were waiting for me on the couch. I walked in the living room and they were just staring at me.

"Where have you been?" My dad asked. "At one of my friend's house. Abbygail. You guys know her." I said walking upstairs. "Why aren't you going to Saturday practice?" My mom asked. "I'm taking a nap." I said completely ignoring her question.

I quickly ran up the steps to my room. I dropped all my stuff on the floor and plopped on my big comfortable bed.

My friend Sunny called me. "Hey Sunny?" I said flatly already knowing what this call is about. "Where are you? The coaches what to know why aren't you at practice?" She asked with a little concern. "Sorry Sunny. I don't feel good. So I decided to try to sleep it off." I said with a sigh.

"Oh. I'll be over at your house after I take at shower and drop my stuff off." She said. "Thanks Sunny." I said tiredly. "Okay. Bye girl. See you later." She said then hung up.

I sighed then just laid down. Now since I'm upset I have a headache which normally happens to me when I'm upset. A few minutes later I fell into a deep sleep.

"Charlie wake up. Wake up. Time for your wedding." "No, no, no." I screamed and sat up. "I don't love him." I cried. "Charlie I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." Sunny said waking me up. I sat up and looked at her. "That shit wasn't funny." I said getting up.

"I said sorry Charlie." She said following me. "So I guess they told you." I said referring to my parents. She nodded. "Can you believe it. I'm marrying a random guy."
"Your parents wanted me to tell you something. They thought it might he better if I told you." Sunny said looking down. "What is it Sunny?" I said a little nervous. "Your parents told me to tell you that you have to move in with Cameron in two weeks." When she said that I wanted to pass out but I didn't. "Charlie did you hear me?" I nodded slightly. "Now I have to freaking move in with him? Gosh he's kinda a jerk." I said frustrated. "I'm sorry Charlie. I feel bad for you."

I feel bad for myself too.

The Next Day

"Hello sweetheart." My mother said to me walking in my room. I turned around so I was facing the wall. "Sweetheart please cheer up. It kills me to see you this upset." She said

I sighed. "How can I be happy? I am marrying someone I don't like." I said sitting up looking at her. "But we know it's the best for you." She said sitting on my bed.

"I'm a adult mother. I know what is best for myself." I said. "I came in here to tell you that you and Cameron are moving in together in two weeks."

I froze when I heard that. "I need to sleep." I said laying down. "Are you okay sweetheart?" "I feel a little light headed. I need to lay down." I said.

"Okay I'll wake you up at lunch if your hungry." She said rubbing my back. Then she left my room.

Hearing my mom say that I'm moving in with Cameron made it a little more real.

Follow me on my social medias below ♥

Instagram: kai_lashaye

Twitter: Kai_Dallas

Snapchat: kai_james5

Quote of the Day: It's okay to be a glow stick; sometimes we need to break before we shine.

So how is the story so far??