♦New York♦

Charlie's POV

When I got woken up by Cameron. "We're here baby girl." Cameron said. I sat up and looked out the window. We were about to land. I sat up and put my seatbelt on.

"Thank you for flying with us. I hope you enjoy your flight." The flight attendant said. As we were landing I looked out the window. New York looked so pretty high up in the sky.

Cam and I got off the plane and waited for our luggage. While we were waiting for our luggage Cameron grabbed my hand and said, "You know your beautiful right?" I nodded at what he said. "Yeah, you tell me everyday." I said laughing quietly.

We got our bags and got into our rental car. "Did you plan all this?" I asked shocked. "Yeah I did, why'd you asked?" Cameron said. "This is all amazing." I said with a smile.

"I did this because you were stressed. And I don't want you to stress over our wedding." He said. I sighed. "Okay Cam, I'll try not to stress out." I said to him. "Good. I'm happy with whatever. I mean we could elope." He said looking at me with a smirk.

I laughed at him. "We should totally prank everyone and say we got eloped while we're in New York." I said to Cameron as we pulled into our hotel. He turned off the car and looked at me. "Let's go and do it." I said as we got out the car. We walked into our hotel room and it was beautiful.

 We walked into our hotel room and it was beautiful

"This looks nice Cameron." I said. "Thanks." He said wrapping his arms around me. I looked at my watch. It was 11:30. "It's late babe. I'm going to bed." I said laying down in bed. "Night love." Cameron said kissing my forehead. I must have been really tired because I fell asleep instantly.

Cameron's POV

I was on my laptop scrolling through my Twitter then I looked over and saw that Charlie was sleeping peacefully in the bed. I have a lot planned for us tomorrow.

The Next Day

"Babe wake up." I said. "No, let me sleep." Charlie groaned turning away from me. "Breakfast is here." I said to her. Charlie smiled slightly and turned back around to face me. "Are you lying to me to make me get up?" Charlie asked me finally opening her eyes. I nodded. "Fine, I'll get up." She said.

Later That Day

"Ready to go Charlie?" I asked. "Yeah. Wait a sec." Charlie said fixing her makeup. I looked at her. "Babe you look fine. Come on." I said grabbing her hand. "Okay okay." She said getting up.

We walked around New York for awhile. Surprisingly Charlie has never been to New York. While we were walking around some store Charlie brought me in we ran into Kian and JC.

 While we were walking around some store Charlie brought me in we ran into Kian and JC

"OH MY GOSH. KIAN FREAKING LAWLEY." Charlie said. "Hey Charlie." Kian said walking over to us. "You know my name." Charlie said in complete shock. He laughed. "Yeah, I know your name Charlie. I watch you on YouTube." Kian said. "Can I have a hug?" Charlie asked starting to cry. "Aw, don't cry beautiful. Of course you can have a hug." He said hugging Charlie.

I'm not going to lie, I was getting a little jealous. Like why is she freaking out over Kian. (A/N: Kian is a cutie) "I met you when you were still with O2L." (A/N: I loved me some O2L.)

"I still remember meeting you. You made all of us scrapbooks." Kian said, his arm was still around her shoulder. "Oh yeah. I remember you now." JC said. "Connor loved his. He keeps his scrapbook on his bookshelf." "Oh my gosh! Really?" Charlie asked. They nodded. "Can you tell Connor I said thanks?" Charlie asked. "Do you want to talk to him?" Kian asked. "REALLY? OMG YES I DO." Charlie said.

"Hey Connor. Remember Charlie Gray? Yeah she's the one who made us our scrapbooks. She wants to say hi." Kian said then passed her the phone. "Hi Connor." Charlie said excitedly. "Yeah thanks. I'm a really big fan. We should make a video together sometime." Charlie said.

Charlie and Connor talked for a few minutes and they were going to make a video together when we go back to California. "Hey we should hang out later." JC said. Charlie nodded. "Totally." She said. "Give me your number so we can hang out." Kian said. "Okay." Charlie said putting her number in Kian and JC's phone.

Great now instead of it being Charlie and I, it's gonna be Charlie, Kian, JC, and I. And Charlie has a super huge crush on Kian.