♦Messed Up♦

Cameron's POV

I feel horrible. I feel like the worst guy ever. I can't believe that I just said what I said to Charlie. I obviously didn't mean it. I was just really angry and it was the heat of the moment.

She won't answer any of my text or calls. I'm getting a little worried about her. Where could she be at? I look around and saw Charlie's engagement ring on the floor. I sighed and picked it up.

I honestly didn't know what to do. So I decided to call my sister Sierra and talk to her.

"Hey Cameron, how's your trip to New York?" She asked. "Honestly Sierra, it is a disaster." I said running my hand through my hair. "Oh no. What happened?" She asked.

"Well it all started out good when we got here. Then Charlie met Kian and JC. She likes them a lot and I didn't know that. Anyway she was freaking out over them and I guess got a little jealous." I said. "Oh my gosh Cameron. Did anything else happen?" Sierra asked.

"Yeah, a lot more. When we got back to our hotel we got into a little fight and Charlie left to hang out with Kian and JC. And she went to a 21 Pilots concert. I was just really ad and upset. When she came back I might have called her slut." I said sadly.

"Cameron! Why would you say that to her? Do you understand how she must feel?" Sierra asked. "I know Sierra. I feel horrible. I messed up badly." I said running my hand through my hair. "What should I do Sierra?"

"Well obviously you need to apologize to her and make it up to her. Tell her that you love her." Sierra said. "I don't know where she went and I'm started to worry about her." I said. "I can try to call her." Sierra said. "Thanks sis. I appreciate it." I said. "No problem Cam." She said then hung up.

I laid down in bed because I didn't know what to do. Hopefully Charlie will text or call me in the morning.

The Next Morning

Charlie's POV

I couldn't really sleep last night. We were supposed to have an amazing time here. I still do want to have an amazing time while I'm here. So I have to try and salvage the rest of my trip.

I got up out of bed and I knew what I had to do, go back to the hotel. I said goodbye to Kian and JC then grabbed my things. I got in the cab and went back to me and Cameron's hotel room. I took a few deep breaths then walked back into our hotel room. Cameron was in the middle of a phone call when he saw me. He dropped his phone when he saw me then he ran up and hugged me.

"Oh my gosh Charlie. You had me so worried." He said. I wrapped my arms around him and started to cry. "Baby please don't cry. I'm sorry for what I said." I shook my head no. "This is all my fault. I ruined our trip." I said crying.

"No no no. Charlie Gray please look at me." Cameron said. I wiped my eyes and looked at Cameron. "I love you a whole lot Charlie. And I just got jealous that you were spending a lot of time with Kian and JC instead of me. I know what I said was way out of line and I was just so angry. I let my anger get the best of me that night. And I am really sorry." Cameron said. "I'm sorry for what I did also. This was our trip and it was supposed to be about us." I said.

"I love you Cammy." I whispered to him. "Love you too Charlie." "To the moon and back." We said at the same time. I placed my head on his chest and smiled. Moments like this are the ones that I will never forget. Cameron has been there for me when I thought no one else was.  And yes we have our ups and downs but I still love him.