♦Moving Day♦

Charlie's POV

Two Weeks Later

Today was the day I have to move in with Cameron. My parents said that he has a nice apartment for the two of us. I mean I guess I'm excited. I'm happy I don't have to see my parents everyday now.

I walked up to my empty bedroom to grab the last box. All my walls were blank, closets were empty too. I sighed and grabbed the last box. I placed it in the trunk of my Jeep.

"Bye sweetheart." My mom said crying a bit. "Bye mom." I said while hugging her. "Remember our rule." My dad said. "Dad I hope you know I'm not a virgin. I've had sex before. But don't worry." I said while starting my truck. "Sex with him is the last thing on my mind at this point."

As soon as I said that my father looked like he was about to faint. "Bye mother. Bye father." I said pulling out of the drive way. My parents waved back at me. Time to drive to my future husband's home.

At Cameron's Apartment

When I got to Cameron's apartment I texted him.

To Camsterdam:
I'm here. Can you help me bring my things in?

From Camsterdam:
Yeah wait a sec. I'm coming.

While I was waiting for Camers (I like that nickname) I opened up my trunk. A box with all my old photos fell out on the ground.

"These are all you?" Cameron asked. I smiled slightly and nodded. "You were a cute little kid." Cameron said with a little laugh. "So your saying I'm not cute now?" I said with fake hurt. "No, no that's not what I'm saying. You are really beautiful. I'm really happy to have you." He said looking at the ground and blushing. I giggled and punched his arm lightly. "I was kidding Cammy." I said with a laugh.

We unpacked my stuff and put all my clothes away. "Well now what?" I said jokingly. "Can I see some more of your pictures." "Sure. I'll go get them." I said.

I grabbed the photos and plopped on the couch. We looked at my photos for it felt like hours but it was only 45 minutes. Cameron was actually being nice to me. After looking at my photos we sat on the couch and watched Disney Channel. "Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked pausing the show. "Well, I'm stuck marrying you so I might as well be nice to you." He said shrugging playing the show. I smiled then went back the show.

Later That Day

Cameron's POV

It was 11 at night and I wasn't really tired. I looked over at Charlie and she was sleeping. I smiled at her because she looked like a little kid sleeping. Her hair was all over her face and she was snoring lightly. No lie that was low key adorable.

Being the nice guy I am I didn't want her to sleep on this uncomfortable couch. First I fixed her long black hair so wasn't all in her face. Then I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my bedroom.

I went through her boxes of clothes on the floor because I was trying to find her some pajamas. I found her some pink fuzzy shorts and a 5SOS tee shirt. I changed her from her dress to the clothes I found.

Once I was done I tucked her in bed. She was low key adorable. I pulled my phone out and took a picture of her. I find it hard to believe that the girl laying in my bed will be my future wife one day

Follow me on my social medias below ♥

Instagram: kai_lashaye

Twitter: Kai_Dallas

Snapchat: kai_james5

Quote of the Day: "When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes."

A little revenge quote of he day above. ↑

Comment♥
Vote♥
Share♥

Iyou guys. Thanks you for reading this.