♦Best Day Ever?♦

Charlie's POV

I can't believe that I got to talk to Connor freaking Franta. He is one of my favorite youtubers that I haven't made a video with yet. And I am so excited to go back to California to make a video with him.

Cameron has been acting a little weird ever since we left the store. He's being really quiet and distant towards me. "Hey Cam. Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded and walked away from me. I sighed. I can't let Cameron's bad mood bring me down. But it is making me a little bit upset that he is feeling this way.

I got changed into black leggings, a Dan and Phil tee, black leather jacket, a scarf, and knee high boots. I posted a selfie on Snapchat that said, "Going to hang out with Kian and JC 😄."

"Woah, woah, woah. Where are you going dressing like that?" Cameron said. "What? We're going to hang out with Kian and JC." I said. "Your butt is way too big to be wearing leggings." Cam said angrily. "I look fine Cameron calm down please." I said trying to grab his hand but he yanked it away from me.

"Cameron baby, please calm down." I said. "No, just get changed." He said not even looking at me. "No babe, I look fine. We're just going to hang out with Kian and JC." I said. He shook his head no.

"I never wanted to hang out with them anyway." Cameron yelled. "Whatever I am going out to hang out with them. And I'm not changing." I yelled back at him then slammed the door on my way out.

Cameron's POV

Did Charlie and I just have our first fight? I guess I got jealous and just snapped at her. After Charlie left I tried to go after her but she was too fast. I sighed out loud in frustration. I tried to think of a way to find Charlie then I thought, "Just look at her Snapchat."

I took my phone out and opened her Snapchat. She was at a 21 Pilots concert. What. The. Hell. How is this possible. 21 Pilots is one of Charlie's favorite groups. He wants her. Kian wants to take Charlie from me.

I knew it. I knew it from the start. He has a thing for her.

Charlie's POV

"Hey Charlie." JC said hugging me. "Hey guys." I said. "Where's Cameron?" Kian asked. "Oh he wasn't feeling well." I lied. "He didn't want to come did he?" Kian said smiling. "Yeah pretty much." I said.

"Well that's fine. Guess what we're doing?" JC said. "What?" I asked. "21 Pilots concert." Kian said. "Oh my gosh, really?" I asked. "And we got backstage passes so we can go meet them." "Wait. How did you get tickets?" I asked. "We brought them us and Trevor, but Trevor couldn't make it." JC said. I nodded.

At The Concert

We finally made it to the concert and I was freaking out on the inside. Kian brought me a T-shirt. We were jamming out to the pre-show music while we were waiting for 21 Pilots. After about 10 minutes, the lights dimmed down. I started screaming. And they came out, everyone was screaming.

 And they came out, everyone was screaming